Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What music are you listening to?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment

What music are you listening to?

Old 07-12-2003, 01:43   #181
dieselking

Re: what music are you listening to?

Gladiator film soundtrack (i love the music from this film, it't beautiful)
Advertisement
Old 07-12-2003, 01:43   #182
purenuman
Inactive

Services: SKY+ & NTL 2mb
purenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these partspurenuman is just so famous around these parts

Gary Numan - Hybrid

purenuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2003, 15:14   #183
John Smiths
cf.addict

Services: NTL Cable and Phone, Sky TV as NTL was (is) terrible!
John Smiths is on a distinguished roadJohn Smiths is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to John Smiths

Bob Sinclar - Feel For You...
John Smiths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2003, 15:40   #184
Dave Stones
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband Option 3, BT Landline, Freeview
Dave Stones has reached the bronze age
Dave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Dave Stones

the cult -- edie (from the cult -- sonic temple)
Dave Stones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2003, 18:13   #185
ic14
Permanently Banned

ic14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to ic14

Fairytale Of New York - The Pogues feat Kirsty MacColl
Besr xmas song i know off (not including traditanol)
ic14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2003, 19:02   #186
Bifta
Inactive

Bifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny star
Bifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Stones
the cult -- edie (from the cult -- sonic temple)
Classic album ... have you heard the acoustic version of Edie (ciao baby)?
Bifta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2003, 22:10   #187
ronald146m
Inactive

ronald146m is a splendid one to beholdronald146m is a splendid one to beholdronald146m is a splendid one to beholdronald146m is a splendid one to beholdronald146m is a splendid one to beholdronald146m is a splendid one to beholdronald146m is a splendid one to beholdronald146m is a splendid one to beholdronald146m is a splendid one to behold

Fairy Tale of New York too.
ronald146m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2003, 23:36   #188
allanprg
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Superhub 30mb, Digital tv & phone
allanprg is just really niceallanprg is just really niceallanprg is just really niceallanprg is just really niceallanprg is just really niceallanprg is just really nice

I think the song Fairytale of New York is definately the best Xmas song of all time. Beats the other one's hands down.So cheers to the Pogues and Kirsty Macall.
allanprg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2003, 00:33   #189
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by allanprg
I think the song Fairytale of New York is definately the best Xmas song of all time. Beats the other one's hands down.So cheers to the Pogues and Kirsty Macall.
Kirsty having been killed in that boat accident, makes it even more poignant

- I'm playing Frank Zappa, again, sorry - 'As an am', now, prolly strike up 'Hot Rats' later

<edit> or maybe 'Live at the Fillmore' - best ever 'Happy Together' from all the ex turtles? - or 'Tears begin to fall'?
Old 11-12-2003, 00:36   #190
farooq
Temporarily Suspended

farooq is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to farooq

2pak on pm3 wif al 1s from his albms al mxed up
farooq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2003, 01:06   #191
allanprg
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Superhub 30mb, Digital tv & phone
allanprg is just really niceallanprg is just really niceallanprg is just really niceallanprg is just really niceallanprg is just really niceallanprg is just really nice

Kirsty died in Mexico while she was on holiday. She got hit by a boat when she was swimming.
allanprg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2003, 01:52   #192
Dave Stones
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband Option 3, BT Landline, Freeview
Dave Stones has reached the bronze age
Dave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Dave Stones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bifta
Classic album ... have you heard the acoustic version of Edie (ciao baby)?
no i havent... i am more of a band-y person though, i always prefer the "full band" versions to acoustics... i will look out for it though.

another favourite cult song of mine is american gothic. love the guitar intro to that. whooo. the cult are such a good band... too few people appreciate them
Dave Stones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2003, 20:12   #193
Bifta
Inactive

Bifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny star
Bifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Stones
no i havent... i am more of a band-y person though, i always prefer the "full band" versions to acoustics... i will look out for it though.

another favourite cult song of mine is american gothic. love the guitar intro to that. whooo. the cult are such a good band... too few people appreciate them
Saw them twice live at Wembley Arena, outstanding they were.
Bifta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2003, 23:08   #194
ic14
Permanently Banned

ic14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to ic14

Just listened to The Power of Love by Frankie goes to Hollywood.
Now listening to Do they Know its Chritmas by Band Aid.
ic14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2003, 15:14   #195
luftys
Inactive

luftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant future

Pink and slade alive

Resistance is Futile
luftys is offline   Reply With Quote