Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Super league

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

Super league

Old 26-02-2012, 18:56   #16
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Super league

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
great advert for the sport...
It is indeed, Fast paced and at times utterly brutal.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 26-02-2012, 20:07   #17
Down the Pub
Inactive

Services: Phone/TV/50meg
Down the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
No biting on the bottom today Warrington 42 Hull KR 10

lucky then..........

went toe to toe with the whineo's, but they were a but more clinical and fitness showed in the last 10 alas it ended 16-44 but think that the score flattered them a bit as they never dominated us. but all in all 200% over last week, this year is gonna be tough but if the performance and effort is there then the loss is easier to stomach.

also ganson is still a cock
Down the Pub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2012, 20:26   #18
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down the Pub View Post

also ganson is still a cock
Never liked him so agree 100%

Old 26-02-2012, 20:34   #19
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Never liked him so agree 100%
Does anyone?

A good performance from Wigan today as well...another three tries for Sam
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2012, 20:35   #20
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon UK View Post
Does anyone?

A good performance from Wigan today as well...another three tries for Sam
Yes a good day today with Wigan and Liverpool winning.
Old 09-03-2012, 23:34   #21
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Another loss at home for Saints....brilliant

Not so good for your lot as well Sirius
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 00:14   #22
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon UK View Post
Another loss at home for Saints....brilliant

Not so good for your lot as well Sirius
Not Happy tonight, That's the first game we have lost in the regular rounds since last June.

Old 10-03-2012, 07:44   #23
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Not Happy tonight, That's the first game we have lost in the regular rounds since last June.
And you will be even more unhappy when Wigan win on Sunday.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:23   #24
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
we shall see

Old 11-03-2012, 18:22   #25
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

May i say the following in regards the game between Widnes and Wigan today

Well done Widnes you might of just turned me religious as i am now sure there is a God who answered my prayers

Old 11-03-2012, 18:29   #26
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
May i say the follow in regards the game between Widnes and Wigan today

Well done Widnes you might of just turned me religious as i am now sure there is a God who answered my prayers
What can l say.
Old 11-03-2012, 20:37   #27
Down the Pub
Inactive

Down the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
May i say the following in regards the game between Widnes and Wigan today

have you changed name on rlfans again? either that or there is an internet doppleganger who said the exact same thing there

was there and.....(insert swear word of choice here)ing get in there, about time. , reading around the pies are none to happy. but to come from 18-6 down to 18-18 at h/t and then 36-18 and yet again bring it back to 36-36, well it was the stuff we crave. not helped by the incompetent whistler - did his best to give them a helping hand through out as well.

ps.......you ain't gettin o'brien back
Old 11-03-2012, 20:48   #28
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
have you changed name on rlfans again? either that or there is an internet doppleganger who said the exact same thing there
That's me m8, I got banned last year for annoying the pies forum mods by telling them politely what i thought of there team losing during the playoffs

---------- Post added at 19:48 ---------- Previous post was at 19:45 ----------

Quote:
ps.......you ain't gettin o'brien back
Ps wanna bet

Old 11-03-2012, 21:36   #29
Down the Pub
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post

speaking of which...................................
Old 11-03-2012, 21:47   #30
denphone
Still alive and fighting

QUOTE=Down the Pub;35397737]speaking of which...................................[/QUOTE]