Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | U.S Election 2020

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

U.S Election 2020
Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2020, 12:01   #1816
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: U.S Election 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
Strange they can't ever supply even a scrap of this mountain of evidence once they get inside a court room.
Or is it a case of judges looking the other way.
Old 05-12-2020, 12:04   #1817
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
I'm sure you have plenty of proof to back up that accusation. Be interesting to see what it is.
Old 05-12-2020, 12:07   #1818
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
I'm sure you have plenty of proof to back up that accusation. Be interesting to see what it is.
I thought of it as more a question than an accusation.
Old 05-12-2020, 12:07   #1819
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Including numerous Republican / Trump appointed judges. Clearly a nationwide conspiracy to subvert the election results, there's no other possible explanation.
Old 05-12-2020, 12:09   #1820
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
I thought of it as more a question than an accusation.
There was no question mark though so it looks like a statement.
Old 05-12-2020, 12:17   #1821
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
There was no question mark though so it looks like a statement.
Let me assure the court of public opinion it was a question.
No need to dispatch the grammar police.

---------- Post added at 11:17 ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 ----------

Quote:
Including numerous Republican / Trump appointed judges. Clearly a nationwide conspiracy to subvert the election results, there's no other possible explanation.
When you put it that way it does seem to go deeper than i ever imagined
Old 05-12-2020, 12:27   #1822
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age

Quote:

---------- Post added at 11:17 ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 ----------

When you put it that way it does seem to go deeper than i ever imagined

I doubt it could ever go deeper than your imagination will allow, and I suspect your sarcasm antenna has become detached.
Old 05-12-2020, 14:48   #1823
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
I doubt it could ever go deeper than your imagination will allow, and I suspect your sarcasm antenna has become detached.
I think you will find there is a very simple explanation for his egregious calumnies - in the original incarnation of the Smurfs (in Belgium), they are called "Les Schtroumpfs", and Papa Smurf is "Le Grand Schtroumpf"...

He's not just on Twitter, it seems...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 05-12-2020, 14:51   #1824
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
I think you will find there is a very simple explanation for his egregious calumnies - in the original incarnation of the Smurfs (in Belgium), they are called "Les Schtroumpfs", and Papa Smurf is "Le Grand Schtroumpf"...

He's not just on Twitter, it seems...

Ffs....
Old 05-12-2020, 15:40   #1825
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
If it doesnt have a question mark, then its not a question.

I'm starting to think you are just trolling this topic and may need a break from it.

Baby, I was born this way.
Old 05-12-2020, 16:08   #1826
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...CF?li=BB141NW3
Quote:
Rudy Giuliani says 'we don't need courts' after judges dismiss appeals
Says the man who just been to court 40 times in the last month...

---------- Post added at 15:08 ---------- Previous post was at 14:47 ----------

Interesting comment at the end of this Times article, about the GOP quandary in the Georgia run-off election for two US Senators.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/t...fb7c223d4a8f90
Quote:
The row has left Ms Loeffler and Mr Perdue* in what Mr Ayres calls a political catch-22. “Their very best argument is: vote for them as a check on a Biden presidency. But they can’t say it because Trump has not conceded that there will be a Biden presidency.”
* the two Republican candidates
Old 05-12-2020, 22:01   #1827
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Republucans are right, whats the point in voting if its all fixed? I think they're right to abstain . Thank goodness for Trump derangement syndrome
Old 06-12-2020, 22:01   #1828
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Does that mean all those who have been in close contact with him over the past couple of days (in the various court cases, legislative hearings, meetings, etc.) will have to self isolate for up to fourteen days?
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg AEAAF0EE-7836-4EBC-917C-3DEE1DD6A10A.jpeg (61.4 KB, 137 views)
Old 06-12-2020, 23:16   #1829
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

The "China" virus ? What a muppet.

Baby, I was born this way.
Old 06-12-2020, 23:49   #1830
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
The "China" virus ? What a muppet.
It's not getting any better either
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 739F0C14-A07B-45FA-B255-711B61846865.jpeg (196.4 KB, 26 views)