Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Nintendo Wii Numbers & game specific Friend Codes (e.g. Kart, Strikers)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Nintendo Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Nintendo Wii Numbers & game specific Friend Codes (e.g. Kart, Strikers)

Old 03-04-2007, 01:36   #1
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Nintendo Wii Numbers & game specific Friend Codes (e.g. Kart, Strikers)

Numbers/Codes only please, no chat

Remember: If you add someone's Number/Code, make sure that you let them know you've done so, as you need to add each other to complete the process (& the other person will only know you've added them if you actually tell them..there is no "Friend Request" notification like with Xbox Live & PSN).

Wii Numbers

Matt D: 1931-4196-9456-7368

DarthYoda: 2109-5400-7495-8704

Gareth: 7824-0155-0364-2460

Jarandco: 8431-6895-2190-9527

NEONKNIGHT: 0153-4181-2447-6294

EYEZ: 8450-7741-7551-8711

hoggie: 4030-8185-3289-2544

Mario Kart Wii

Jonnymeg: 4253-3578-7007

Matt D: 1547-5357-2718

Ravenheart: 4382-2103-3008

Damien: 1934-0795-2614

braysoj1: 2062-9384-1439

hoggie: 2234-7402-7282

Mario Strikers

Gareth: 103183 767132
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-04-2007, 07:02   #2
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Nintendo Wii Numbers & DS Friend Codes

Hi all, here is my Wii number:

2109 5400 7495 8704
Old 05-04-2007, 16:24   #3
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars

My Wii number is below:

7824 0155 0364 2460

Please PM me if you add me, so that I can add your's too, to complete the process.
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 16:54   #4
Jarandco
Inactive

Services: NTL 2 MEG
Jarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via MSN to Jarandco

Mine is:

8431 6895 2190 9527

(Added everyone posted on here so far)
Jarandco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 19:16   #5
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
Please PM me if you add me, so that I can add your's too, to complete the process.

Good point. I'll update the 1st post.
Old 23-06-2007, 15:13   #6
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Re: Nintendo Wii Numbers & Mario Strikers Friend Codes

Updated for Mario Strikers codes.
Old 06-07-2007, 00:53   #7
Gareth
cf.mega poster

My Mario Strikers code.....

154723 196954
Old 19-07-2007, 21:54   #8
Gareth
cf.mega poster

My Strikers code has changed.... it's 103183 767132
Old 09-09-2007, 10:16   #9
NEONKNIGHT

Thumbs up Re: Nintendo Wii Numbers & Mario Strikers Friend Codes

Here's my Wii Number

0153 4181 2447 6294

Old 09-09-2007, 12:54   #10
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars

<-----Imagines that the talented Paul M could probably knock up a field in the User Control Panel that a) contains this field, and b) allows you to click a button to send your number to the person that you're viewing. This would allow you to get their number and tell them that you've added them all in one go.
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2008, 14:56   #11
Jonnymeg
Inactive

Jonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of Quads
Mario Kart Friends Codes.

Fancy playing DaddySpeed online? Well heres my friends code.

Add me and we'll get a little CF race going

CODE = 4253 3578 7007
Jonnymeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2008, 15:17   #12
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Re: Nintendo Wii Numbers & game specific Friend Codes (e.g. Kart, Strikers)

Here's my Mario Kart Friend Code:

1547-5357-2718
Old 13-04-2008, 18:45   #13
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

My Mario Kart Wii friend code:

4382-2103-3008

Added Jonnymeg & Matt to my list
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2008, 18:58   #14
Jonnymeg
Inactive

Jonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of Quads

just waitin on 3
Jonnymeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 21:05   #15
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Added Ravenheart's MK code to the list in the 1st post.

I'll add Ravenheart & Jonnymeg's MK codes to my MK Friends List later on.