Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | [Merged] Why no Nintendo section? / Will Wii have a Wii section?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Nintendo Games Systems

[Merged] Why no Nintendo section? / Will Wii have a Wii section?

Old 20-11-2006, 08:49   #46
liamboyle06
Inactive

Services: 3 Mobile Sky+ HD NWE 2MB Wireless Broadband XBOX 360 PS3 Wii
liamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to liamboyle06
Re: Will Wii have a Wii section? (see what i did there?)

Is there anywhere, that will be able to deliver before Christmas, If I tried preordering now?
liamboyle06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 20-11-2006, 09:50   #47
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society

unlikely - but try amazon on the 21st.
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2006, 14:28   #48
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOSAGES View Post
unlikely - but try amazon on the 21st.
Not before I get mine though
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2006, 15:53   #49
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society

9am it starts.
make sure ur cc details and address are already stored in ur account
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2006, 16:22   #50
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

I have one-click all set up. I will post here with a big happy post if I get one or a big angry, likely-to-cause-a-banning post if I dont

joking of course.....
Old 20-11-2006, 17:26   #51
Jarandco
Inactive

Services: NTL 2 MEG
Jarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via MSN to Jarandco

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamboyle06 View Post
Is there anywhere, that will be able to deliver before Christmas, If I tried preordering now?

Yeah woolworths have loads left for launch, only about 1/3 of the launch allocation has been pre-ordered, so you can order online or instore!
Jarandco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2006, 23:46   #52
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarandco View Post
Yeah woolworths have loads left for launch, only about 1/3 of the launch allocation has been pre-ordered, so you can order online or instore!
Dude, I love you
Old 21-11-2006, 09:10   #53
liamboyle06
Inactive

liamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of lightliamboyle06 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarandco View Post
Cheers for that, Ordered a system today, Just hope it gets here on time now.
Old 21-11-2006, 10:56   #54
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Wooooo! I got one off amazon. I had to keep refreshing the page though. They all sold out in under 2 minutes to top to off. You had to be quick
Old 21-11-2006, 11:01   #55
liamboyle06
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Wooooo! I got one off amazon. I had to keep refreshing the page though. They all sold out in under 2 minutes to top to off. You had to be quick
i tried there also, and kept refreshing the page, but would not allow me to buy it, hence went to woolworths.
Congrats all teh same though.
Old 18-12-2006, 01:15   #56
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Why no Nintendo section?

This one has puzzled me for a while... why is there a section for Sony's consoles, and another one for Microsoft's consoles, yet not one for Nintendo's?

Considering the DS has massively outsold the PSP, and the Wii has generated even more publicity than the 360 did this time last year, I'd have thought it would make sense to expand this area of the forums by adding an extra section for any Ninty-related threads.

Anyone care to comment?
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2006, 01:38   #57
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Why no Nintendo section?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
This one has puzzled me for a while... why is there a section for Sony's consoles, and another one for Microsoft's consoles, yet not one for Nintendo's?

Considering the DS has massively outsold the PSP, and the Wii has generated even more publicity than the 360 did this time last year, I'd have thought it would make sense to expand this area of the forums by adding an extra section for any Ninty-related threads.

Anyone care to comment?

Merged with previous "Will Wii have a Wii section" thread

We used to have a Gamecube section, but that section died a quiet death.

But, as you say, the Wii & the DS are doing very well.

I think, originally, there were PS2 & XBox sections due to ntl having, at the time, their "broadband & console service" (?), & the PS2 & XBox sections were subforums within the ntl Broadband forum. They then eventually moved to "Gaming", while at some point the 'Cube forum (which had always been in "Gaming") then died.

Personally, not speaking for the Team, I'd agree with a Nintendo section, seeing as we have Sony & MS console sections.

Depends on demand though.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2007, 14:13   #58
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Re: [Merged] Why no Nintendo section? / Will Wii have a Wii section?

Any progress (I swear this will be the last time I ask). I think we can get a good assessment of the progress and demand of the Wii now
Old 27-01-2007, 14:15   #59
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

HHHmmm I remember the gamecube section, constantly being ruined by one or two people.

Sad really......
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2007, 15:10   #60
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Any progress (I swear this will be the last time I ask). I think we can get a good assessment of the progress and demand of the Wii now
I think it would be a good idea, the majority of threads in the gaming section are Wii/Nintendo related
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote