Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coronation Street

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coronation Street

Old 16-04-2010, 22:21   #121
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star
Re: Coronation Street

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreak View Post
well you should have watched! Roy has started an affair with Fiz, dev crashed in to the rovers straight in to Liz who didnt survive and fred elliot came back from the dead, I say fred elliot came back from the dead, giving Audrey a hard time over her thing with the gigolo

What a show, the best ever, you really missed out
Your so helpful
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-04-2010, 22:23   #122
speedfreak
Inactive

Services: VM phone TV 50Mbps BB
speedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appeal
speedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
Your so helpful
hey, anytime

poor Tyrone
speedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 22:27   #123
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
hey, anytime

poor Tyrone

Ya I know. You should apply to write for Corrie. You would do brill with the storylines and get rid of the dead wood and make it funny and more watchable. Tonight was very good but that is a once of.
Old 16-04-2010, 22:33   #124
speedfreak
Inactive

Services: VM phone TV 50Mbps BB
speedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appeal
speedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Ya I know. You should apply to write for Corrie. You would do brill with the storylines and get rid of the dead wood and make it funny and more watchable. Tonight was very good but that is a once of.
I get it from my Dad, he use to come home from work when we were kids saying he'd read all sorts of stories in the paper about corrie storylines, all the family would believe his tales only to be disappointed when they didn't happen! Made it entertaining though, the lies he told us!
speedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 22:49   #125
Sasha222
Inactive

I would like to hear some. Bet they are better than what we see on the screen. Im still laughing at your post

---------- Post added at 22:49 ---------- Previous post was at 22:46 ----------

Quote:
I get it from my Dad, he use to come home from work when we were kids saying he'd read all sorts of stories in the paper about corrie storylines, all the family would believe his tales only to be disappointed when they didn't happen! Made it entertaining though, the lies he told us!
You can be the strory teller and I can will give you a beer in payment for every story you tell me. How's that. Now thats fair
Old 16-04-2010, 22:53   #126
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

I was shocked when I saw Molly and Tyrones first baby picture.

Spoiler: 

Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 22:59   #127
Sasha222
Inactive

That looks more like Kevin
Old 16-04-2010, 23:02   #128
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
That looks more like Kevin
My thoughts exactly.
Old 16-04-2010, 23:07   #129
Sasha222
Inactive

Off topic. How do you get all the signatures you get. They are so funny. Please share
Old 16-04-2010, 23:11   #130
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Off topic. How do you get all the signatures you get. They are so funny. Please share
Who are you asking about that.
Old 16-04-2010, 23:14   #131
Sasha222
Inactive

Im asking you. Please share pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 16-04-2010, 23:17   #132
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Im asking you. Please share pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Do you mean the pictures, all I do is go on Google and search for the subject and click on images where you can also ask for cartoon images as per this LINK
Old 16-04-2010, 23:20   #133
Sasha222
Inactive

I tried that before and it didn't work for me or my virus checke blocked the site that I wanted to go on. Or else I'm not doing repuesting the right stuff
Old 16-04-2010, 23:21   #134
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
I tried that before and it didn't work for me or my virus checke blocked the site that I wanted to go on. Or else I'm not doing repuesting the right stuff
Did that link work and did you see the Coronation Street pictures and cartoons.
Old 16-04-2010, 23:25   #135
Sasha222
Inactive

Oppppppppppppppppppps I never spotted that. I will give it a go now

---------- Post added at 23:25 ---------- Previous post was at 23:23 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
Did that link work and did you see the Coronation Street pictures and cartoons.
Yes perfect. I spotted more Maggie Jones. She is sadely missed as she was so so funny