Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What have you just bought?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

What have you just bought?

Old 30-05-2014, 00:03   #1276
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: What have you just bought?

Not given it to my Mum yet, I am going to give it to my Mum tomorrow, I feel truly blessed to still have her in my life I know that sounds soppy but I do. Hopefully Nashville there will be tears of joy.
Old 30-05-2014, 00:21   #1277
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
Just booked a holiday to Amsterdam for July
There's only 1 reason why I'd go to Amsterdam.
I don't do drugs. otherwise there would be 2
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2014, 00:40   #1278
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Gary Amsterdam has many reasons to visit to name a few the Anne Frank house, canals, cafes where you can just sit back and watch the locals. Enjoy your trip nashville.
Old 30-05-2014, 05:08   #1279
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Just booked a holiday to Amsterdam for July
You will enjoy the capital of Holland nash.

---------- Post added at 05:06 ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
There's only 1 reason why I'd go to Amsterdam.
I don't do drugs. otherwise there would be 2
And that's why you are barred from going there.

---------- Post added at 05:08 ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Necklace for my Mum.
That's a lovely gift to your Mum weenie and she will love that.
Old 30-05-2014, 13:48   #1280
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Thanks everyone Hope to enjoy certainly something different, after enjoying Prague we thought we would give it a try.
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2014, 17:07   #1281
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Well I gave my Mum her necklace today and she loved it, it was an emerald with a tiny diamond mounted around 9ct yellow and white gold and the chain was white gold. Mum did ask me what's this for and I just replied someone special you.
Old 30-05-2014, 17:12   #1282
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal

1TB hard drive for the PS3 & some new floor standing speakers to go either side of the tv, replacing the satellite ones I had before. Didn't want huge ones so these were perfect

Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2014, 17:18   #1283
nashville
nashville

nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Well I gave my Mum her necklace today and she loved it, it was an emerald with a tiny diamond mounted around 9ct yellow and white gold and the chain was white gold. Mum did ask me what's this for and I just replied someone special you.
Thanks for letting us know, Beautiful story
Old 30-05-2014, 18:49   #1284
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Quote:
Thanks for letting us know, Beautiful story
Thanks and tbh I never gave it a thought when I bought the necklace, I just saw a lovely necklace and emerald is my Mum's birthstone and I just thought it was lovely and would suit my Mum so I bought it.
Old 31-05-2014, 14:56   #1285
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Colour ink, stamps for Drew to write his birthday thank you notes for the gifts he received from family and friends. Cannot believe the price of coloured ink but is is better to receive a thank you letter rather than a text or phone call after all it is nicer to receive a thank you letter. I do feel if someone has took the time and effort to give a child a gift the child should say thank you after all it's good manners. My big sister say's that out of all her niece's and nephew's mine are the only one's who have ever sent thank you notes. Steven just phone's or text messages now but he is nearly 22. I remember my Mum used to make me and my sister write thank you letter's so maybe that is where I get it from and yes like my two I used to hate doing it as well.
Old 31-05-2014, 15:11   #1286
nashville
nashville

Price of ink is a disgrace, I have just received a gift of my favourite singers (Gene Watson) new cd, I Have all his music since 1975. It is fantastic. Country music of course.
Old 31-05-2014, 15:21   #1287
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Price of ink is a disgrace, I have just received a gift of my favourite singers (Gene Watson) new cd, I Have all his music since 1975. It is fantastic. Country music of course.
What printer do you have weenie?.
Old 31-05-2014, 15:24   #1288
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Lovely gift nash, honestly nashville when the man said £16.99 I nearly fainted LOL.

---------- Post added at 15:24 ---------- Previous post was at 15:22 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
What printer do you have weenie?.
HP don't know the model but put it this way I won't be letting the wee one print away so happily now as it is usually my hubby who buy's the ink. I just did not realise how expensive it was and that was me buying the normal one not the XL multi pack that the man in Currys was trying to sell me. The ink was HP 300 denphone.
Old 31-05-2014, 15:36   #1289
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Lovely gift nash, honestly nashville when the man said £16.99 I nearly fainted LOL.

---------- Post added at 15:24 ---------- Previous post was at 15:22 ----------

HP don't know the model but put it this way I won't be letting the wee one print away so happily now as it is usually my hubby who buy's the ink. I just did not realise how expensive it was and that was me buying the normal one not the XL multi pack that the man in Currys was trying to sell me. The ink was HP 300 denphone.
You want to try the online retailers as l am sure you could get it cheaper then that.

---------- Post added at 15:36 ---------- Previous post was at 15:35 ----------

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalogsearc...+ink+cartriges
Old 31-05-2014, 15:45   #1290
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

I think hubby get's it online Amazon etc but I never gave it a thought as I thought it was cheap how wrong was I LOL lesson learnt let hubby buy it thanks for the link a lot cheaper.