Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | I'm a Celebrity : 2010

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

I'm a Celebrity : 2010

Old 30-11-2010, 00:37   #106
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Re: I'm a Celebrity : 2010

She was saying how fake she was and when Caroline Flack asked her for her opinion on her at first she said "I think you're lovely, but don't you think she has been given enough press" so funny and no Gillian wasn't there she'll be on it tomorrow being interviewed
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-11-2010, 00:41   #107
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Oh wonder what she would have said if the two of them had been on together That would have being comedy gold
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 21:10   #108
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben B View Post
She was saying how fake she was and when Caroline Flack asked her for her opinion on her at first she said "I think you're lovely, but don't you think she has been given enough press" so funny and no Gillian wasn't there she'll be on it tomorrow being interviewed
She will hit the roof in tonights interview!.
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 21:52   #109
Sasha222
Inactive

I'm so so hoping It's either Dom or Sean that are out tonight. Dom more than Sean but either will do for me. Sean has a rotton toungue on him and Dom seems to be nasty and thinks he is in charge of the camp and I'm sick of the sight of him in the telegraph post.

---------- Post added at 21:52 ---------- Previous post was at 21:13 ----------

Cant believe Linford went over Dom
Old 01-12-2010, 00:24   #110
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFrankie View Post
She will hit the roof in tonights interview!.
She didn't she just tried being funny and kept to her story that the faint was real. Keith Lemon was hilarious though
Old 01-12-2010, 00:25   #111
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben B View Post
She didn't she just tried being funny and kept to her story that the faint was real. Keith Lemon was hilarious though
I missed it xD ill watch it on catch up

Merry Xmas Ben haha.
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 00:25   #112
Sasha222
Inactive

Did he slag her of for fainting all the time?
Old 01-12-2010, 00:30   #113
Ben B
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFrankie View Post
I missed it xD ill watch it on catch up

Merry Xmas Ben haha.
Yes, do! It was really good. I never used to watch the ITV2 show but it is actually really good. Merry Christmas to you as well Frankie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
Did he slag her of for fainting all the time?
No, his real name is Leigh Francis, he's a comedian and he acts as different characters like Keith Lemon on Celebrity Juice and Avid Merrion on Bo Selecta, he's so funny
Old 01-12-2010, 00:32   #114
Sasha222
Inactive

Ah right. Thanks Ben.
Old 01-12-2010, 21:30   #115
Sasha222
Inactive

Really hope Dom is gone tonight. He's showing more and more of his nasty side and now Jenny is joining in with him
Old 01-12-2010, 21:54   #116
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star

Aggro's gone
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 21:55   #117
Sasha222
Inactive

I was hoping he would be there after Dom was gone. Dom is really nasty
Old 01-12-2010, 21:57   #118
alferret
cf.mega poster

alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star

I was speaking to my eldest daughter last night and she told me that Stacey Soloman has banned her boyfriend Aaron Barham from speaking to her as she [Stacey] sees my daughter as a threat because my daughter & Arron were together for 3 years (prior to him & Stacey)
How childish is that lol!

Found out loads of goss as well. None of which I would divulge.
Old 01-12-2010, 22:00   #119
Sasha222
Inactive

Wow your after shocking me. You would think butter wouldn't melt in her mouth

---------- Post added at 22:00 ---------- Previous post was at 21:59 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by alferret View Post
I was speaking to my eldest daughter last night and she told me that Stacey Soloman has banned her boyfriend Aaron Barham from speaking to her as she [Stacey] sees my daughter as a threat because my daughter & Arron were together for 3 years (prior to him & Stacey)
How childish is that lol!

Found out loads of goss as well. None of which I would divulge.
Who is Arron Barham?
Old 01-12-2010, 22:01   #120
alferret
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post

Who is Arron Barham?
Aaron {sp} Barham is Staceys boyfiend and has been for the last 2 years.