Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Merged:-Comcast makes Bid for Sky

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Sky TV, Sky+ & Sky Q
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Merged:-Comcast makes Bid for Sky

Old 03-07-2012, 14:46   #1066
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
New Shows coming to the Sky channels

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012...redirect=false
Not my sort of thing but im sure it will be good thou
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2012, 17:36   #1067
Media Boy UK
My post info may change

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

4seven to launch on Sky Channel 140.

Channel 4 has today confrim that 4seven will launch on Sky Channel 140 on July 4th.

No news given on where Channel 4 HD will go yet on Sky.

http://www.channel4.com/4viewers/faq...n/id/502393699

---------- Post added at 17:36 ---------- Previous post was at 16:56 ----------

UPDATE:

I have seen rumours on the web that says Channel 4 HD will move to Sky Channel 230 from July 4th.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 21:58   #1068
LexDiamond
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD, Sky Unlimited BB and Sky landline
LexDiamond has reached the bronze age
LexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze age

I just did the update on Sky GO for android. AT+ is now on their and quite an impressive selection on there.

According to the reviews, people with ICS have no more GO until the next update.

I spoke to my cousin and he said on GO will no longer work with jailbreak Iphones after update.
LexDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 17:59   #1069
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

MB's Post is correct. Just checked my box and 4 Hd is now on 230 and 4sevrn is on 140
Old 05-07-2012, 10:49   #1070
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexDiamond View Post
According to the reviews, people with ICS have no more GO until the next update.
Numerous websites are stating the update to make Sky Go work with ICS will happen before the end of this month.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:27   #1071
LexDiamond
Inactive

LexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Numerous websites are stating the update to make Sky Go work with ICS will happen before the end of this month.
I hope so. Sky GO is probably the main reason I have not updated yet.
Old 05-07-2012, 13:34   #1072
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
I hope so. Sky GO is probably the main reason I have not updated yet.
I already have it on ICS canit wait to get the offical app thou
Old 07-07-2012, 10:19   #1073
Media Boy UK
My post info may change

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Turner Broadcasting System Europe closed Imagine...Dil Se from Sky Channel 831.

On July 6th Turner Broadcasting System Europe removed Imagine...Dil Se from Sky Channel 831.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 20:12   #1074
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Asian channel Star Plus HD now on Sky EPG channel 784.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:50   #1075
LexDiamond
Inactive

Anybody else are using the Anytime + on Sky Go?

I'm loving this feature so far. I have been away from home and been using this and has a great selection on there.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:57   #1076
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Anybody else are using the Anytime + on Sky Go?

I'm loving this feature so far. I have been away from home and been using this and has a great selection on there.
I use it on my iPad when working away , it's an excellent addition to your Sky sub.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:01   #1077
LexDiamond
Inactive

I'm thinking of getting a tablet for Sky Go. Its good on my S2 but would prefer something bigger.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:17   #1078
nstokes
Inactive

Hopefully Anytime + will be on S3 when its relased for ICS
Old 14-07-2012, 14:07   #1079
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

Free Sky Sports weekend 20th - 22nd July

Sky TV customers can watch Sky Sports in both SD and HD for a free taster plus Sky entertainment users can also watch Sky Sports for the weekend on Sky Go

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...4/Free-weekend
Old 14-07-2012, 14:13   #1080
nstokes
Inactive

Nice find. Its also on for VM customers as well, they wont get SS3HD, SS4HD, SSF1 HD, SSNHD and wont be on Sky Go for them