Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Britain's Got Talent : Season 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Britain's Got Talent : Season 4

Old 31-05-2010, 22:45   #91
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: Britain's Got Talent : Season 4

Yep this show has gone down the pan thats for sure.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 31-05-2010, 23:26   #92
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

I thought it was alright tonight, but the right acts did go through to the final anyway
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 00:01   #93
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

It was the worst I have ever seen and cant believe that they put those acts through and better acts at the autidions were send home
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 14:12   #94
Mick Fisher
Inactive

Services: Sky Unlimited FibrePro Sky Talk Sky+HD
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array

I've given up watching it.
Mick Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 16:58   #95
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

Well, 12.3 Million people watched it last night so it is still popular
Old 01-06-2010, 17:26   #96
speedfreak
Inactive

Services: VM phone TV 50Mbps BB
speedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appeal
speedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
It was the worst I have ever seen and cant believe that they put those acts through and better acts at the autidions were send home
Give up the negativity! You are affecting my mood Just dont watch it lol I havent been keen on this years either but the live bits always better so give it chance. I felt sorry for the woodchopper man, he shouldnt have been put through and did his best, he was a bag of nerves. Tobias with the dancing ball was good, shame they didnt do something like that with that young lad from Warrington that won, he was a better dancer I think. Those gymnast dancer ones i wasnt all that keen on at the start of this weeks act but it soon warmed up and it was great to watch.

Singing acts really bug me on this, SuBo included. Why not go on a singing show like Xfactor. I want to see something different on this show not more people singing. How the hell that bloke did the trick with Amanda's ring I dont know, shame he didnt get through to see what he could have done in the next round
speedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 17:44   #97
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreak View Post
Give up the negativity! You are affecting my mood Just dont watch it lol I havent been keen on this years either but the live bits always better so give it chance. I felt sorry for the woodchopper man, he shouldnt have been put through and did his best, he was a bag of nerves. Tobias with the dancing ball was good, shame they didnt do something like that with that young lad from Warrington that won, he was a better dancer I think. Those gymnast dancer ones i wasnt all that keen on at the start of this weeks act but it soon warmed up and it was great to watch.

Singing acts really bug me on this, SuBo included. Why not go on a singing show like Xfactor. I want to see something different on this show not more people singing. How the hell that bloke did the trick with Amanda's ring I dont know, shame he didnt get through to see what he could have done in the next round
Believe me I would rather gauge my eyes out first than watch the rest of the rubbish they have lined up.
Old 01-06-2010, 17:46   #98
Ben B
Inactive

Calm down! The show may not be to your liking anymore but it isn't completely awful which is why people still watch it as last nights viewing figures show. You're always telling people to turn off Big Brother if they don't like it so you do that for BGT lol.
Old 01-06-2010, 17:48   #99
Sasha222
Inactive

Da! read my post. I already said I wont be watching it and also thanks but im really calm. I'm not stopping or asking anyone to turn it of and I am entitled to give my opinion same as you are.
Old 01-06-2010, 17:51   #100
Ben B
Inactive

I give up
Old 01-06-2010, 21:44   #101
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

Tonights one is actually good, i totally forgot different acts are shown each day.

---------- Post added at 21:44 ---------- Previous post was at 21:24 ----------

Alicia Keys still has it!
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 21:59   #102
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

Oh my goodness! What another messup.

Simon only let those kid's through as he will be able to get them to make a single out, make loads of money, and then throw them out on to the street.

The bouncer singer was a lot better and deserved a chance.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 22:05   #103
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post

Simon only let those kid's through as he will be able to get them to make a single out, make loads of money, and then throw them out on to the street.

I thought the queen would of enjoyed the bouncer singer and not the boys.
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 23:24   #104
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post

It never goes like this..

1st judge picks A to leave, 2nd judge picks A to leave, 3rd judge doesn't get a say. it's already been decided that A goes.

it always goes like this..
1st judge picks A to leave, 2nd judge picks B to leave, 3rd judge gets the deciding vote.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 19:32   #105
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

So who is going to win then? Just about to switch on now.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote