Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Old 11-10-2011, 02:51   #901
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack
Re: WWE

Sure was. But the worse Gm ever
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-10-2011, 03:12   #902
Jameseh

Decended into tripe already. Punk commentary is legendary but we couldn't even get two minutes of it.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:21   #903
wwe
cf.mega poster

wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Cmpunk well gd. Cart belive that fireing gd old JR. I been wanting him bk for ages then triple h brings him back and now he fired. John sucks!
Old 11-10-2011, 18:13   #904
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

In fairness he's "only" a GM which means there are higher powers above him. Had be been replaced by Johnny Ace then yes that would have been "same old".

I'm liking what I'm seeing in Mason Ryan. He's still pretty green but the potential is there, he has an awesome look and he's well over already. Plus I'm enjoying Wales finally getting a mention on Raw

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 22:04   #905
Jameseh

He did seem to make quite a mess of whatever he was trying to do last night though. I can probably see him being on the face team at Survivor Series vs. Ziggler's team should that be what the match is.
Old 11-10-2011, 22:06   #906
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

He wasn't too bad, he just took Ziggler to the wrong corner. Silly error but that's why he keeps being put in tag teams, to iron out things like that. I can see Vince having big things planned for him.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 11-10-2011, 22:24   #907
wwe
cf.mega poster

i want good old JR Back i want him back for good not to get fired
Old 11-10-2011, 23:18   #908
TheDon
Inactive

TheDon has reached the bronze age
TheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze age

One of the worst Raws ever.

The HHH show is in full swing.
TheDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 17:09   #909
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

I hope this isn't too off topic.

We all know that in the WWE Universe you should never try what you see on RAW and Smackdown at home, or anywhere else.

The first WWF show I watched via SKY was Wrestle Mania VI .... Hogan Vs. Warrior. There was no such warnings about copying the superstars back then.

Can you remember the first wrestling move you tried on a friend, family members etc. Alternatively can you remember the first move you received?

I was 11 at school and whilst my teacher left the classroom my friend grabbed me and gave me the "Perfect Plex". This was the suplex come pin used by the late great Mr. Perfect. It was on a tiled floor which hurt like a mother sucker. I actually cried and grassed him up to the teacher.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 13:42   #910
TheDon
Inactive

TheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze age

Smackdown sure do love their Battle Royals.

Was hoping Zack Ryder would luck into a win then challenge Ziggler for the US title. Was happy to see him eliminate Ziggler (completely over looked by the commentators) but alas, wasn't to be.

Him then inserting himself into a tag match against Ziggler and Swagger though made up for it. So that's 1 singles pin, 2 tag team pins, and a Battle Royal elimination he has on Ziggler. They've got a nice feud building on his youtube show as well. I'd say it was building up to a title shot at vengeance, but they're more likely to give Ziggler and Swagger a tag shot. There's no doubt in my mind Ryder will be carrying a title by the years end though, and all thanks to youtube.

I'm hoping Beth pretty much squashing K2 will be the end of that, they seem to have been fighting twice a week for the past few months.

Oh and what a surprise that Orton had to go over in the Battle Royal, did not see that coming at all. He's perfected his Cena style reboot as well, getting destroyed all match then suddenly when Big Show comes to clear the ring he's up and fighting fit as if nothing has happened.
Old 15-10-2011, 19:08   #911
Jameseh

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
I'd say it was building up to a title shot at vengeance, but they're more likely to give Ziggler and Swagger a tag shot
Two tag team matches in one PPV? Maybe Teddy Long is booking Vengeance.
Old 15-10-2011, 19:16   #912
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I hope this isn't too off topic.

We all know that in the WWE Universe you should never try what you see on RAW and Smackdown at home, or anywhere else.

The first WWF show I watched via SKY was Wrestle Mania VI .... Hogan Vs. Warrior. There was no such warnings about copying the superstars back then.

Can you remember the first wrestling move you tried on a friend, family members etc. Alternatively can you remember the first move you received?

I was 11 at school and whilst my teacher left the classroom my friend grabbed me and gave me the "Perfect Plex". This was the suplex come pin used by the late great Mr. Perfect. It was on a tiled floor which hurt like a mother sucker. I actually cried and grassed him up to the teacher.
First move I ever tried was a wristlock from a collar-and-elbow lock-up in my first wrestling training session. For weeks that's all we did, just chain wrestling. Basic stuff first.

Any kind of suplex is particularly dangerous, if the sleeper isn't helping the move correctly then it can be just as dangerous for the lead.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 15-10-2011, 20:16   #913
TheDon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameseh View Post
Two tag team matches in one PPV? Maybe Teddy Long is booking Vengeance.
True, but they are trying to build the tag division back up.
Old 15-10-2011, 20:20   #914
wwe
cf.mega poster

I reed on the sun web site a while bk that undertaker was due to return just befor the ppv
Old 15-10-2011, 20:48   #915
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
True, but they are trying to build the tag division back up.
Doing a damn fine job too, so far. Miz and Truth could be as revolutionary as DX were back in the day.

Vote #AnyoneButTory