Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Xbox One Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Xbox One Thread

Old 05-10-2013, 21:24   #856
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Xbox One Thread

I May try ordering 1 of my games from play-asia for £37 just to see if I get charged import tax or not as it is the luck of the draw I am told.
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-10-2013, 21:41   #857
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

I have both consoles preordered. Still don't know which to get!!
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 22:14   #858
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

PS4.
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 22:19   #859
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

I don't want to buy both consoles and from what I have seen at the show last week the x1 has the better games that interest me and in my opinion the games I saw looked great and ran smoother on the x1 compared to what I saw on the ps4, so it will be interesting to see how it all turns out.
Old 08-10-2013, 20:39   #860
Bulky
Inactive

Bulky has reached the bronze age
Bulky has reached the bronze age

My head hurts http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/di...-one-interview
Old 08-10-2013, 20:43   #861
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

hehe yes i read all that the other day!

Roll on November 22nd i want it now damn it! only 44 days to go!
Old 11-10-2013, 14:49   #862
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Guess who is set to go and play Xbox One on 14th Nov for couple of hours?
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 15:12   #863
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
Guess who is set to go and play Xbox One on 14th Nov for couple of hours?
Trust me you will love it just like i did!
Old 12-10-2013, 09:07   #864
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Trust me you will love it just like i did!
I hope so. If some of my plans can't go ahead I can't go so I'm praying. For the people that are not aware Game are doing a series of lockin's
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:43   #865
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

New Pcars shot

http://www.wmdportal.com/wp-content/...013/10/080.png

Shame it won't look close to that on the consoles. They're unsure whether they're gonna bother with the X1 due to the fact they can't make it look anything close to that on the consoles they're still on track for Xbox 360 and PS3 releases but again they just look similar to Forza and GT.

What's annoying me is how a company like Slightly Mad Studios with minimal experience in Racing simulation can produce a game that plays and looks 3x better than GT6 or Forza 5. Again I feel we are being truly shafted by this next gen hype.
Old 12-10-2013, 16:47   #866
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

I have decided not to wait any longer so just pre ordered Battlefield 4 and Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag to go with the X1 with Forza 5, that should be enough games to keep me going for months!

I was going to order 1 of them from Play-Asia as it was £10 cheaper but then it said it may take 21 days for delivery so i thought i would not this time!
Old 15-10-2013, 12:20   #867
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

No Xbox live Gold Subscription needed for Project Spark, which is a good thing as the game is a free download.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/10/1...d-subscription
Old 15-10-2013, 17:15   #868
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

One game I'm genuinely excited to play. However I'm yet to decide on the xbox one. So may be PC download for me. I also get the feeling this will play better on PC.
Old 15-10-2013, 19:15   #869
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Watchdogs has been pushed back until Q2 2014 or later!

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/1...2014-or-later/
Old 15-10-2013, 19:18   #870
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Ahhh man, I was looking forward to that too
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote