Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | [Merged] Football talk

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

[Merged] Football talk
Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2004, 13:42   #841
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Re: Football talk

Arsene's not bitter at all...
Advertisement
Old 09-04-2004, 13:47   #842
Charlie_Bubble
Inactive

Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age
Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age

3 -2 to Arsenal now.
Old 09-04-2004, 13:47   #843
yesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal
Its about time Wenger concentrated on doing something for Arsenal rather than slagging off what united have acheived, the sad git

Old 09-04-2004, 14:04   #844
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

Hahaha yeah Arsene!!!! WHATEVER :pp

in that year we won the treble we beat in the FA cup Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Newcastle..... in the Champions league we played, Juve, Inter, Bayern, Barca...

So Mr Wenger, if the treble is so easy, why haven't you done it?

:pp :pp
Old 09-04-2004, 14:11   #845
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

Robbie savages Sir Alex - 'Man Utd Players No Better Than Average'

Quote:
Birmingham City midfielder Robbie Savage has stoked the Barclaycard Premiership clash with Manchester United by taking a swipe at Sir Alex Ferguson and some of his players.

And now, after an underachieving season by the Reds Devils by their own high standards, Savage has questioned Ferguson's decision to allow him, and most recently, David Beckham, to leave and then recruiting players "who are no better than average".
:pp So what does that make you Mr Failed Man United Player?
Old 10-04-2004, 11:08   #846
sir_drinks_alot
Inactive

Services: WNYC
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
Exclamation Re: Football talk

is there any fans of Football League clubs out there oh come on you can't all be fans of premier league sides my side is Oxford United FC
Old 10-04-2004, 11:12   #847
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Oxford have a cool stadium - I used to pass it everyday on the way to work.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 10-04-2004, 17:09   #848
sir_drinks_alot
Inactive

sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age

well with Chelsea drawing today i think that pretty much ends the title race for this season best look at the bottom part of the table for the last minute action
Old 10-04-2004, 18:08   #849
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (900 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_drinks_alot
is there any fans of Football League clubs out there oh come on you can't all be fans of premier league sides my side is Oxford United FC
Of course - I am a Nottingham Forest season ticket holder.

Baby, I was born this way.
Old 10-04-2004, 18:45   #850
sir_drinks_alot
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pem
Of course - I am a Nottingham Forest season ticket holder.
good to know know there are some fans supporting Football League clubs
hay pam wait a year or 3 and you will playing us in the League
Old 10-04-2004, 23:49   #851
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

Just watching the Premiership now I've realised how much I hate Robbie Savage, am I on my own or does anyone else think he's a complete loser ?? (not because of the above comments, I've always hated him)
Old 10-04-2004, 23:55   #852
sir_drinks_alot
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsy42
Just watching the Premiership now I've realised how much I hate Robbie Savage, am I on my own or does anyone else think he's a complete loser ?? (not because of the above comments, I've always hated him)
hay he did have sort of a point whan talking about United the other day it just
got lost in all the other stuff he said
Old 11-04-2004, 02:55   #853
Reddevil63
Inactive

Services: Virgin 20Mb CM, Sky+, TV Drive
Reddevil63 is a jewel in the roughReddevil63 is a jewel in the roughReddevil63 is a jewel in the roughReddevil63 is a jewel in the roughReddevil63 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal
Wenger should be shot for slagging of the FA Cup!!!!
Old 12-04-2004, 00:34   #854
yesman

Does anyone else on here think that Lehmann makes Massimo Taibi look like Gordon Banks ?

Old 12-04-2004, 00:39   #855
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsy42
I loved the bit where he said he could get into the team. We're not that bad!
Closed Thread