Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Formula 1 2010 Season [may contain real time spoilers]

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Formula 1 2010 Season [may contain real time spoilers]

Old 01-08-2010, 13:44   #736
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Formula 1 2010 Season [may contain real time spoilers]

The usual boring Hungary F1 GP isn;t so boring after all....

Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 01-08-2010, 14:58   #737
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
The usual boring Hungary F1 GP isn;t so boring after all....

Other than Hamilton or Button to win the Drivers championship, Webber is my next favourite.

Should Schuey bet a ban in the next race, for that very very danger move on Barrichello

STAY AT HOME: I found out that mum will never walk again as the coronavirus attacked her nervous system. She died on September 30th.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 15:25   #738
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

For that move he really should be seriously dealt with, he could have very easily created a serious accident.

Schumacher should have stayed retired, he was already know for dirty tricks but now he's having to rely on them more and more

---------- Post added at 15:25 ---------- Previous post was at 15:03 ----------

Rubens has asked for the publics' opinions on his twitter account whether he or schumacher was in the right. Let's give him out support

http://twitter.com/rubarrichello
Old 01-08-2010, 15:30   #739
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

I think that Schumacher is trying to kill someone before he retires just for the notoriety it will bring him, he should be banned from all remaining races this season which might make him retire for good.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 16:53   #740
Kymmy
Inactive

10 place grid penalty for Schummi in the next race, also $50k fines for Renault and Mercedes for unsafe release in the pit lane (Kubica crashing into Sutil and Rosberg with a loose wheel)
Old 01-08-2010, 18:05   #741
sherer
Inactive

sherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of society

Quote:
10 place grid penalty for Schummi in the next race, also $50k fines for Renault and Mercedes for unsafe release in the pit lane (Kubica crashing into Sutil and Rosberg with a loose wheel)
this is something I was thinking about before this race. The cars are now so safe that I think this has really affected driving standards. With less risk drivers now seem to use their cars as weopons to drive others off the road and i'm not sure a 10 place drop is enough of a punishment
sherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 18:33   #742
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:

I think Renault were unfairly punished, the lollypop man was reacting to a tyre bouncing down the track.

STAY AT HOME: I found out that mum will never walk again as the coronavirus attacked her nervous system. She died on September 30th.
Old 02-08-2010, 13:06   #743
Kymmy
Inactive

Fantastic quote on SkyTV Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubens
"I like a fair fight. But that wasn't fair here, If Michael wants to go to heaven - in the event that he is going to heaven - then I don't really care. But I don't want to go before him."
Old 08-08-2010, 08:28   #744
Kymmy
Inactive

A CF thread to look at
http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/30...one-these.html
Old 08-08-2010, 09:09   #745
dan dority
cf.member

Services: XL tv and sports L broadband
dan dority will become famous soon enoughdan dority will become famous soon enoughdan dority will become famous soon enough

f1 has been brilliant this year.
i like button and hamilton to do well but i want alonso to win the championship this year and wouldnt mind shummacher getting a few more points.
i hope the beebs coverage goes hd soon.
dan dority is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:45   #746
Jon T
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Telephone and 100Mb broadband, Sky Q
Jon T has reached the bronze age
Jon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan dority View Post
f1 has been brilliant this year.
i like button and hamilton to do well but i want alonso to win the championship this year and wouldnt mind shummacher getting a few more points.
i hope the beebs coverage goes hd soon.
If Alonso wins the championship I might throw something through my TV, he's the most un-deserving, arrogant prat that's ever had the chance of winning the world championship. Hamilton, Button or Webber to win it, Vettel at a push.

As for HD coverage, Grand Prix are filmed by local TV production companies, most of which (all?) don't use HD equipment.
Jon T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:53   #747
dan dority
cf.member

Services: XL tv and sports L broadband
dan dority will become famous soon enoughdan dority will become famous soon enoughdan dority will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon T View Post
If Alonso wins the championship I might throw something through my TV, he's the most un-deserving, arrogant prat that's ever had the chance of winning the world championship. Hamilton, Button or Webber to win it, Vettel at a push.

As for HD coverage, Grand Prix are filmed by local TV production companies, most of which (all?) don't use HD equipment.
i like him he seems a bit of a Dick Dastardly type .

maybe next year well see a few hd races.
dan dority is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 17:44   #748
sherer
Inactive

sherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon T View Post

ALL the races apart from Japan are filmed by FOM now. They have some HD onboard cameras but an upgrade is needed to some of the other kit to go HD. With most of the companies around the world that take F1 being 4:3 and not even 16:9 F1 won't go HD until the current kit reaches it's replacement cycling in a few years time
sherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 18:10   #749
Jon T
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Telephone and 100Mb broadband, Sky Q
Jon T has reached the bronze age
Jon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherer View Post
ALL the races apart from Japan are filmed by FOM now. They have some HD onboard cameras but an upgrade is needed to some of the other kit to go HD. With most of the companies around the world that take F1 being 4:3 and not even 16:9 F1 won't go HD until the current kit reaches it's replacement cycling in a few years time
Useful info, cheers,
Jon T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 19:05   #750
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Bernies not letting the moths out of his wallet them.