12-06-2004, 19:24
|
#61
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,232
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Oh and by the way, Beer
|
|
|
12-06-2004, 19:28
|
#62
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: outer space
Posts: 1,038
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by swoop101
The lady wan't it unscrewed mister 
|
Well Iam game
|
|
|
12-06-2004, 19:29
|
#63
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Services: Virgin Media
Posts: 9,163
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Coffee at the moment
|
|
|
12-06-2004, 19:30
|
#64
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: outer space
Posts: 1,038
|
Re: What are you drinking?
black tea
|
|
|
12-06-2004, 19:33
|
#65
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Age: 58
Posts: 5,566
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by luftys
Well Iam game 
|
Thanks Luftys
Trouble is it's one of the bottles where the screw bit is all plastic and it all twizzes round so I keep trying to screw it off but nothing to grip onto (us girlies know all these technical terms  )
The pic should give a clue what I mean as to the screw bit
|
|
|
12-06-2004, 19:34
|
#66
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: M'boro
Age: 70
Services: phone,BB20meg ,telly
Posts: 1,818
|
Re: What are you drinking?
|
|
|
12-06-2004, 19:36
|
#67
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: M'boro
Age: 70
Services: phone,BB20meg ,telly
Posts: 1,818
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Debsy42
Thanks Luftys
Trouble is it's one of the bottles where the screw bit is all plastic and it all twizzes round so I keep trying to screw it off but nothing to grip onto (us girlies know all these technical terms  )
The pic should give a clue what I mean as to the screw bit 
|
peirce the top with the corkscrew, pour into glass. drink, repeat with any other obstinate ones
|
|
|
12-06-2004, 19:38
|
#68
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Age: 58
Posts: 5,566
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Scrubbs
peirce the top with the corkscrew, pour into glass. drink, repeat with any other obstinate ones 
|
No corkscrew, I'm a spirit drinker  Sometimes straight from the bottle lol
|
|
|
12-06-2004, 19:39
|
#69
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: M'boro
Age: 70
Services: phone,BB20meg ,telly
Posts: 1,818
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Debsy42
No corkscrew, I'm a spirit drinker  Sometimes straight from the bottle lol 
|
what about a hammer and nail ( gently mind)?
|
|
|
12-06-2004, 19:40
|
#70
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: singleton city
Age: 57
Posts: 624
|
Re: What are you drinking?
 soave classico here
|
|
|
12-06-2004, 19:41
|
#71
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Age: 58
Posts: 5,566
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Scrubbs
what about a hammer and nail ( gently mind)?
|
Ohhhh good idea, I just happen to keep a hammer by my bed, thanks
Now dug tool box out, this top is coming off
|
|
|
12-06-2004, 19:42
|
#72
|
|
Guest
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by paulyoung666
|
Thats mouldgrips. They mould themselves to the nut etc you want to turn.
I'm back on the amber nectar. I don't do wines or spirits, its against my rules.
|
|
|
|
12-06-2004, 19:46
|
#73
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: outer space
Posts: 1,038
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Debsy42
this top is coming off
|
Now that I would like to see
|
|
|
12-06-2004, 19:46
|
#74
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: M'boro
Age: 70
Services: phone,BB20meg ,telly
Posts: 1,818
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Debsy42
Ohhhh good idea, I just happen to keep a hammer by my bed, thanks
Now dug tool box out, this top is coming off
|
I don't know why i didn't think of this before .......get a man to do it
scrubbs runs away very fast
When you have done it, we will of course, want proof
|
|
|
12-06-2004, 19:47
|
#75
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Age: 58
Posts: 5,566
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Scrubbs
|
Get your hankie out, I live on my own
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 21:30.
|