Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | VM TiVo is like . . .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

VM TiVo is like . . .

Old 20-06-2011, 20:05   #61
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Re: VM TiVo is like . . .

A reminder that mods comments are for reading and not discussion in open thread. If you have an issue then please take it to PM with the mod in question or any other member of the team.

Now back on topic otherwise I will not be asking nicely

---------- Post added at 20:05 ---------- Previous post was at 19:49 ----------

One off-topic post deleted, please read the above instruction before posting
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 20-06-2011, 21:20   #62
kenoliver

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotmac View Post
Hi ken yes I have , and agree with you that your problems should be addressed as quickly as possible. The point I was making is that those of us who don`t have these problems seem not to post on the good points. This means that people who read these forums and don`t have TiVo are only hearing of the faults and niggles and therefor can`t make an unbiased opinion on TiVo. I can only wish that your problems are sorted soon, and you can finally be happy with TiVo. Did you contact the CEO` office.
Yes your point is solid, I agree if my box was working ok then I wouldn't be posting at all, so the good points would not be brought forward

And there are many good points like the disc size, suggested shows, the ability to set up recordings from a laptop,

But all this gets forgotten when other problems are concentrating the mind

Yes I have emailed the CEO but not till tonight, I've been a bit busy with other stuff
Old 20-06-2011, 22:03   #63
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

I'm not trying to stoke any fires here but I've got to agree with Scotmac, and sympathise with Ken for the problems he's been having.

As a non TiVo customer I'm greatly concerned about the negative posts on here over the past 2 months. Now I've always been passive about getting TiVo however this thread, and many others just seem to be one horror show after another. I'm very happy with my V+ just now and will wait until all the TiVo niggles have been ironed out before investing.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote