Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Hamas Israel War

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Hamas Israel War

Old 11-11-2023, 21:20   #721
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Hamas Israel War

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
I’m sure you,sephi & nomadking are either

A. The same person
B. All in a group together & Having a massive laugh at everyone’s expense.

The three of you are just too much
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/b...-a4154531.html

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_4178.jpeg (85.6 KB, 85 views)
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-11-2023, 21:21   #722
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star

They all think like that (pro-Palestinian protesters).

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 21:23   #723
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Woman on Anti-Semitic/ pro-Hamas rally, walks with swastika in Star of David, with impunity because she won’t be questioned or confronted. Because it’s acceptable, because it’s what they all think.

Douglas Murray explains it perfectly here

https://twitter.com/GSpellchecker/st...559421/video/1
Erm, that’s the symbol for Raelism, a made up French UFO religion - so she is malevolent and dumb…

Is that Douglas Murray, who thought the Nazis were sad about killing Jews?

https://www.thejc.com/lets-talk/all/...oJPNm2duxrcfsG

Quote:
Average members of the SS and other killing units of Hitler’s were rarely proud of their average days’ work. Very few felt that shooting Jews in the back of the head all day and kicking their bodies into pits was where their own lives had meant to end up.

Many spent their evenings getting blind drunk to try to forget. Nazi commanders had to worry about staff “morale”. When the war ended, the Nazis tried to pretend that Treblinka and other death camps never existed.

Last edited by Hugh; 11-11-2023 at 21:28.
Old 11-11-2023, 21:29   #724
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
They all think like that (pro-Palestinian protesters).
How do you know what 300,000 people think like?

At least they can do thinking unlike the right wing Tommy knuckle dragging mob. Links with the Nazis aren't far off. I sense incredible disappointment from them today they weren't able to provoke anything from the peaceful march.. He and Suella are losing their touch.
Mr K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 21:55   #725
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Erm, that’s the symbol for Raelism, a made up French UFO religion - so she is malevolent and dumb…
What it is supposed to be is irrelevant. The Swastika itself is a Hindu symbol of good luck and prosperity.

It is being used to portray a Nazi sign on the Israeli national symbol, like putting a swastika on the Union Flag. My point is she can do this without question, people on the march around her won’t pull her up over it, they’ll celebrate it and maybe get their own flags and banners with it on. Anti-Semitic / pro- Hamas……for all to see.

Quote:
Is that Douglas Murray, who thought the Nazis were sad about killing Jews?

https://www.thejc.com/lets-talk/all/...oJPNm2duxrcfsG
The point he is making, and you’re pretty pathetic here Hugh….well a lot pathetic, you’re an intelligent man, if you read the piece you’d know what he was saying.

His point is that many German soldiers were ashamed about what they did, they took no pleasure in it. (I don’t know how true that is but apart from the most fanatical SS, I can believe it)

Whereas, HAMAS revelled in their killings. Celebrated them.

That’s all, what do you find contrary about what he said?
Old 11-11-2023, 23:06   #726
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Somebody needs to go get their dad, before he looks even more stupid.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_0022.jpeg (1.87 MB, 32 views)
Old 12-11-2023, 00:29   #727
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
What it is supposed to be is irrelevant. The Swastika itself is a Hindu symbol of good luck and prosperity.

It is being used to portray a Nazi sign on the Israeli national symbol, like putting a swastika on the Union Flag. My point is she can do this without question, people on the march around her won’t pull her up over it, they’ll celebrate it and maybe get their own flags and banners with it on. Anti-Semitic / pro- Hamas……for all to see.

The point he is making, and you’re pretty pathetic here Hugh….well a lot pathetic, you’re an intelligent man, if you read the piece you’d know what he was saying.

His point is that many German soldiers were ashamed about what they did, they took no pleasure in it. (I don’t know how true that is but apart from the most fanatical SS, I can believe it)

Whereas, HAMAS revelled in their killings. Celebrated them.

That’s all, what do you find contrary about what he said?
It’s strange that you believe that one woman with a disgusting sign represents all 300,000 marchers, but not that a bunch of evil Nazis represent all the "non-fanatical"* SS soldiers who killed the Jews…

Quote:
Woman on Anti-Semitic/ pro-Hamas rally, walks with swastika in Star of David, with impunity because she won’t be questioned or confronted. Because it’s acceptable, because it’s what they all think.
Ashamed?

https://aeon.co/ideas/drunk-on-genoc...murdering-jews

Quote:
I was noon in early 1942 as Johann Grüner approached the ‘German House’ in the Polish town of Nowy Targ for lunch. As a mid-level Nazi bureaucrat in occupied Poland, he enjoyed the privileges of power and the opportunity for career advancement that came with duty in the East. The German House, a mix of cultural centre, restaurant and pub, was one of the privileges enjoyed by the occupiers. As he entered the building, he could hear a boisterous celebration within. At the front door, a clearly inebriated Gestapo official passed by, a beer coaster with the number 1,000 written in red pinned to his blouse. Addressing Grüner, the policeman drunkenly bragged: ‘Man, today I am celebrating my 1,000th execution!’

At first glance, the incident at the German House might appear to be a grotesque aberration involving a single depraved Nazi killer. However, such ‘celebrations’ were widespread in the occupied Eastern territories as members of the notorious Schutzstaffel (SS) and the German police routinely engaged in celebratory rituals after mass killings. In fact, among the perpetrators of genocide, heavy drinking was common at the killing sites, in pubs and on bases throughout Poland and the Soviet Union. In another horrific example, a group of policemen charged with the cremation of some 800 Jewish corpses used the occasion to tap a keg. In this case, one of the men, named Müller, had the ‘honour’ of setting fire to ‘his Jews’ as he and his colleagues sat around the fire drinking beer. In a similar case, a Jewish woman recalled the aftermath of a killing operation at Przemyśl in Poland: ‘I smelled the odour of burning bodies and saw a group of Gestapo men who sat by the fire, singing and drinking.’ For these Gestapo men, ‘victory celebrations’ proved to be the order of the day, and followed every killing action or ‘liberation from the Jews’.
https://www.historyextra.com/period/...ify-holocaust/

Quote:
You have met a number of perpetrators of the Holocaust in your career. How was it that they could commit such terrible acts, even murdering babies and children?

A good example of this for me was [former SS member] Oskar Groening who we interviewed for our Auschwitz series. We asked him how the Nazis could murder children and he said that the enemy wasn’t the children but the blood in the children that would grow up to be a Jew. The reason they felt justified in their acts – and Himmler explicitly said this in a speech in 1943 – was that if you just killed the adults, the children would grow up to be avengers and they would come after your own children. So if you really loved your children then you should kill their children. If you were brave enough, you would have solved the problem for all time. That was the kind of stuff that was going on in their heads, I think.

So even after the Holocaust was over, some of those involved still felt they could justify it morally?

Yes, and this is one of the reasons I’ve carried on with this subject for 25 years. You dig and dig and dig and you can’t get to the bottom of it, because often you don’t expect the responses you get. If you talk, for example, to former members of the NKVD (Stalin’s secret police), who were involved in the horrendous deportations of Kalmyks or Chechens or Crimean Tatars, in the most part what they’ll say is: “If I didn’t do it I would have been shot.” And it’s very hard to go somewhere in an interview after that. But what was extraordinary about all these former Nazis is that I don’t think we ever heard that answer in all the years we were doing this. What we tended to hear was at the time they felt it was the right thing to do.
May I suggest if your proposition includes defending Nazis who might have not been happy carrying out genocide, you may wish to rethink your position…

*were there "less fanatical" SS, as opposed to the "most fanatical" SS?

Last edited by Hugh; 12-11-2023 at 00:44. Reason: Uote]
Old 12-11-2023, 07:26   #728
Ms NTL
cf.geek

Ms NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of society

https://www.facebook.com/reel/987340...ibextid=kcDB8O

Proud to be a Londoner! Thanks guys from the rest of the UK for coming here!
Ms NTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 08:48   #729
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
It’s strange that you believe that one woman with a disgusting sign represents all 300,000 marchers, but not that a bunch of evil Nazis represent all the "non-fanatical"* SS soldiers who killed the Jews…

Ashamed?

https://aeon.co/ideas/drunk-on-genoc...murdering-jews

https://www.historyextra.com/period/...ify-holocaust/

May I suggest if your proposition includes defending Nazis who might have not been happy carrying out genocide, you may wish to rethink your position…

*were there "less fanatical" SS, as opposed to the "most fanatical" SS?
So Douglas Murray is wrong then, take it up with him.
Old 12-11-2023, 09:31   #730
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms NTL View Post
https://www.facebook.com/reel/987340...ibextid=kcDB8O

Proud to be a Londoner! Thanks guys from the rest of the UK for coming here!
God help us.

Old 12-11-2023, 14:17   #731
Ms NTL
cf.geek

Ms NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of society

Quote:
God help us.
Which one?
Old 12-11-2023, 15:30   #732
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms NTL View Post
Which one?
Good one. Shall we say the one that understands my point?

Old 12-11-2023, 15:47   #733
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze

Quote:
Koalemos?
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 15:59   #734
Ms NTL
cf.geek

Quote:
Excellent response!

---------- Post added at 15:59 ---------- Previous post was at 15:58 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Koalemos?
Very impressed mate! Outstanding.
Old 12-11-2023, 18:20   #735
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (900 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

What were they [supposedly] protesting about exactly ?
Also, what do they think the protest will actually achieve ?

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote