Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Official Big Brother 2010 thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Official Big Brother 2010 thread

Old 21-07-2010, 19:00   #706
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Official Big Brother 2010 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0id View Post
How to instantly kill the appeal of the live feed: Give the housemates a singing task

Especially when it's HSM related

STAY AT HOME: I found out that mum will never walk again as the coronavirus attacked her nervous system. She died on September 30th.
Hom3r is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 21-07-2010, 19:05   #707
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Whats HSM
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 20:08   #708
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

tonights live show cancelled last minute

Quote:
The last-minute Big Brother live show planned for this evening has been cancelled.

Channel 4 revealed late last night that it was fitting an extra live segment on to the regular highlights show. The live element was supposed to feature Davina McCall interviewing Caoimhe, who walked out of the house yesterday.
CLICK ME!
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 20:14   #709
Sasha222
Inactive

I dont mind her being stuck in France if it means that we dont have to see the interview. Had enough of her in the house. She will be interveiwed on Friday nigth instead. I dont mind if Davina is stuck in France for Friday night show either. It will be a bore anyway so were not missing out on antyhing
Old 21-07-2010, 20:17   #710
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
I dont mind her being stuck in France if it means that we dont have to see the interview. Had enough of her in the house. She will be interveiwed on Friday nigth instead. I dont mind if Davina is stuck in France for Friday night show either. It will be a bore anyway so were not missing out on antyhing
I think it's at a mid series dull stage isn't it? The Josie JJ thing is getting a bit tedious as well
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 21:14   #711
Sasha222
Inactive

Im so bored of it and guess who the task guy want as a duet on Friday night facing the public as part of the second part of the task. Only JJ and Josie. I hope it dont happen because it more than I can take. Why do bb always think we want a fake romance and force it on us. I hate any of those stupid story lines

---------- Post added at 21:14 ---------- Previous post was at 20:24 ----------

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...quit-show.html All the news about Keeleys Injurys and also about the Irish one leaving
Old 21-07-2010, 21:23   #712
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

i hope keeley can go back i liked her in there just have to wait to see what the doc saids
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2010, 16:59   #713
Sasha222
Inactive

http://twitter.com/danwootton/status/19264656599 Just found this. Wonder if this is true
Old 22-07-2010, 18:33   #714
wwe
cf.mega poster

wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

wow 6 new housemates but only 3 be going in
Old 22-07-2010, 19:13   #715
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars

I hope Keeley goes back in.

STAY AT HOME: I found out that mum will never walk again as the coronavirus attacked her nervous system. She died on September 30th.
Old 22-07-2010, 20:05   #716
wwe
cf.mega poster

it does say in the rules if a housemate is out the house for a whlie due too injuryed then they car't come back in

i really do want her back in i liked her
Old 22-07-2010, 20:06   #717
Sasha222
Inactive

I'm hoping she will be going back in as well but would bb think now she is out of the house for to long and also would she have now info on how well or not well she was doing in the house. If she thought she wasn't liked then she would stay out of the house unless her family had not been allowed to visit her and the bb people are around her 24/7 and everything and everone is being kept away from her
Old 22-07-2010, 20:27   #718
wwe
cf.mega poster

i still dunno why they putting 3 new ones in they should do 1 or 2
Old 22-07-2010, 22:54   #719
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe View Post
i still dunno why they putting 3 new ones in they should do 1 or 2
Can't wait!, 3 housemates sound about right, maybe they are replacing Caoimhe, Shabby and Keely

---------- Post added at 22:54 ---------- Previous post was at 22:49 ----------

Too many things are going on at the same time i can't keep track!
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2010, 22:55   #720
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

John & Josie are Tongue wrestling