Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 23-07-2010, 13:47   #541
Kingofthedead4
Inactive

Services: XXL customer with movies and sport +HD And now TiVo.
Kingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of society
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Flying is one of the greatest things you will ever do in your lifetime, its so exilirating the first and second time I have done it. Its just like being on a bus when your in the air if you dont look out of the window, but I would cause I was afraid of heights till I did this and loved the views
Kingofthedead4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 23-07-2010, 13:56   #542
Pauls9
Inactive

Services: VM TVM HD, BBL, phone; BT phone; Freeview.
Pauls9 has reached the bronze age
Pauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze age

Talking of flying...

The company I work for had a couple of guest tickets for the Farnborough Air Show going spare. Since under 16s go free, my daughter and her family are really looking forward to using them.

(I've got to get on with refurbishing the bathroom.)
Pauls9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 14:41   #543
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by moaningmags View Post
1st family holiday abroad booked 3 weeks in fuerteventura for 6 of us
All I need now is a pep talk from Tinky on how flying is ok and I shoudn't be scared.
Just relax and let it all wash over you and you will wonder what all the fuss was about, and a window seat is well recommended as the view will be fantastic.

Enjoy the break away and remember to turn over on the sunbed for an even burn, and I do mean burn with you being Scottish.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 18:43   #544
speedfreak
Inactive

Services: VM phone TV 50Mbps BB
speedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appeal
speedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey View Post
just trying to create a mental picture of you - so far it looks like a gorilla with 2 cases of beer
Well I hope its not another hot day where you are with you wearing just your pants, dont want you trying to picture me at the same time, but yes this shall be me tonight

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]

Does this do it for you?
speedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 18:45   #545
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreak View Post
Well I hope its not another hot day where you are with you wearing just your pants, dont want you trying to picture me at the same time, but yes this shall be me tonight

Does this do it for you?
Old 23-07-2010, 19:25   #546
DocDutch
argh

Services: full house package
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauls9 View Post
Talking of flying...

The company I work for had a couple of guest tickets for the Farnborough Air Show going spare. Since under 16s go free, my daughter and her family are really looking forward to using them.

(I've got to get on with refurbishing the bathroom.)
you lucky git... hope you take some pics and post them here
DocDutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 23:09   #547
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreak View Post

Does this do it for you?
ohhhhh matron!
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 08:18   #548
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angua View Post
Daughters team have just won the Under 15 Girls County Cricket Championships 101 for 6 v 68 for 6
Yeh! Great stuff Angua, congrats to your daughter and team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moaningmags View Post
1st family holiday abroad booked 3 weeks in fuerteventura for 6 of us
All I need now is a pep talk from Tinky on how flying is ok and I shoudn't be scared.
Mags you lucky thing, you will have a marvellous time. If you really are scared/claustrophobic PM me. Don't be scared, there really is nothing to flying, but if like me you are claustrophobic, I found it best to sit at the back. Not the best seats, but being able to see the full length (space) of the plane helped me a lot. Also, and I know this is illogical (but then that's what Phobias are) I was nearest the door........I know stupid isn't it. Have a marvellous time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
First outing this morning in over two weeks.

Shame about having to use walking sticks to keep my balance but another milestone.
On the mend Jo that's what we like to hear!
Tinky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 16:29   #549
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Now have 9 days off work chilling out doing very little as it's my first break since Christmas!

Also just ordered a My Book World Edition NAS drive for £157.50 bought with some of my overtime money so it hasn't hit the wallet at all.
Old 24-07-2010, 16:41   #550
zing_deleted

what size 2 TB ?
Old 24-07-2010, 16:43   #551
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by zing View Post
what size 2 TB ?
2TB and i used a £10 off voucher linked to via my email.

Only 2 left at Dabs when i ordered though, Amazon are selling it for £144 but i don't think it is in stock so didn't want to risk it as i needed to be at home for delivery.
Old 25-07-2010, 17:56   #552
zing_deleted

Ive got a dual booting mobile phone lol
Old 25-07-2010, 18:00   #553
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
If anyone did that i knew it would be you mate! lol
Old 25-07-2010, 18:03   #554
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
What are the benefits if any or did you just do it because you could.

This is the HD2 I take it.
Old 25-07-2010, 18:22   #555
zing_deleted

just did it cuz I can lol Android needs a little work power consumption is to high at the minute once thats sorted it can be used for day to day