Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | [Merged] Promote your own website

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > Internet Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

[Merged] Promote your own website

Old 05-05-2005, 17:35   #481
markmarkymark
Inactive

markmarkymark has a spectacular aura about themmarkmarkymark has a spectacular aura about themmarkmarkymark has a spectacular aura about themmarkmarkymark has a spectacular aura about them
Re: New Website

yep it is so I'm told - been a few hours though ..... grrrrrrrr
markmarkymark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-05-2005, 17:40   #482
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
Re: New Website

i might be wrong but cant something like this take 24 - 48 hours to propogate
paulyoung666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 17:05   #483
Huntnsinme
Inactive

Huntnsinme is on a distinguished roadHuntnsinme is on a distinguished road
Revamped website...

Take a look at my new website, I have just finished redoing it. It is about hunting and information on whitetail deer. Just clcik my sig... And sign my guestbook if you wish.
To navigate the site, move your mouse over the words in the header.
Huntnsinme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 13:34   #484
Robster
Inactive

Services: VM TV:M Internet:M Phone:M
Robster is a glorious beacon of lightRobster is a glorious beacon of lightRobster is a glorious beacon of lightRobster is a glorious beacon of lightRobster is a glorious beacon of lightRobster is a glorious beacon of lightRobster is a glorious beacon of light
Re: [Merged] Promote your own website

Please check out my new website:
www.directoryproject.com

Any comments would be useful, on the concept/functionality as much as the design. Also thought perhaps someone on here might be interested in editing a relevant category such as ISPs.

Look foward to your comments
Robster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2005, 18:04   #485
jamesclarke555
Inactive

jamesclarke555 has reached the bronze age
jamesclarke555 has reached the bronze agejamesclarke555 has reached the bronze agejamesclarke555 has reached the bronze agejamesclarke555 has reached the bronze age

Got my new site uploaded, feel free to check it out and provide feedback if you like

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jamesclarke555/
jamesclarke555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 21:18   #486
AndrewJ
Inactive

AndrewJ has a nice shiny star
AndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny star

Hiya all, if your into quality mixes and top quality friendly chat, with other like minded people, then head on over to http://www.happy2bhardcore.net and join up.

We have friendly members and our own shoutcast station where mixes are played over from various styles of hardcore from Happy to Dark Hardcore.

If your into your hardcore and sick of the low quality mass produced tunes, then this site is the one for you.
AndrewJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2005, 04:12   #487
AndrewJ
Inactive

AndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny star

A new Happy Hardcore site in the area,

http://xplosive-hardcore.com/forum/index.php

This pushes Happy Hardcore to the extreme, please go sign up and enjoy, all kinds of music is welcome, and its a friendly enviroment.
Old 24-06-2005, 04:24   #488
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (900 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Saxodriver, are you sure these are your own websites ?

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2005, 04:34   #489
AndrewJ
Inactive

The seconday one I am a moderator and advisor to the person making it and share in ownership aswell, in costs and time :-) the first one i was but due to a split I have gone with another side who, lets say treat me with more respect considering the time and money I have put into it. should the moderators see this please remove post #486 thankyou as I no longer have anything to do with the website as well as this post
Old 24-06-2005, 08:38   #490
grandmaster
Inactive

grandmaster has reached the bronze age
grandmaster has reached the bronze agegrandmaster has reached the bronze agegrandmaster has reached the bronze age

Hi,
My website is

http://www.combat-arts.co.uk

We are currently in testing after my hosts pulled the plug on my free webspace.

So i decided to redesign the site and go with IPB instead of PHPBB2.

So if you in to martial arts and would like to write any articles or meet other martial artists then please feel free to register as i would love to here from you.

GM
grandmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 00:44   #491
Shaun
Inactive

Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star
Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star

Well we've just opened our new site, you may recognise the format and the people!!

Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 01:46   #492
Millay
Inactive

Millay has reached the bronze age
Millay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Millay Send a message via Yahoo to Millay

You may want to remove this feel free, but another of my sitew has gone online, using a php gallery that bifta so kindly suggested.

NEB Waterscapes
Millay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2005, 22:12   #493
leef78
Inactive

Services: Tiscalli SKY +
leef78 is on a distinguished roadleef78 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to leef78
The swearing film critic

Evening people,

Bordom at work can funny things to a man and our office has been pretty slow recently!! So a new website has been born, made by me and my office chums. Its just a bit of a laugh really with film reviews etc so ithought i'd share it with you lot. Warning though, if foul language for real reason at all upsets you then don't go!! (seriosuly) anyway its at http://theswearingfilmcritic.blogspot.com/ just thought i'd share it!

Byeeeeeee
Lee

[mod edit Rob C- Link corrected. Warning strong language]
leef78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2005, 22:14   #494
Kliro
Inactive

Kliro has reached the bronze age
Kliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Kliro
Re: The swearing film critic

Hey, think you spelt critic wrong, so the site should be:

http://theswearingfilmcritic.blogspot.com/

Edit : The site is fairly amusing, although it seems you've been swearing in some cases just for the sake of swearing,
Kliro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2005, 22:16   #495
leef78
Inactive

Services: Tiscalli SKY +
leef78 is on a distinguished roadleef78 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to leef78
Re: The swearing film critic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliro
Hey, think you spelt critic wrong, so the site should be:

http://theswearingfilmcritic.blogspot.com/
Cheers mate!! yep he's right! follow kliro's link!!

Thanks fella!

I Cant even spell the name of it!!
leef78 is offline   Reply With Quote