07-03-2004, 18:17
|
#31
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: wales
Posts: 774
|
Wales v France
Just got back from the stadium
a poor game!
what made matters worse was the piped music they now have there
eg - sospan fach - which you are supposed to sing along to on request of some kind of unseen MC
a poor state of affairs
get it turned off I say and get the proper crowd singing
dispense with whatever yankee consultant decided to have
it happen in the first place
|
|
|
07-03-2004, 21:54
|
#32
|
|
-
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Somewhere
Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Posts: 26,546
|
Re: Wales v France
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by peachey
Just got back from the stadium
a poor game!
what made matters worse was the piped music they now have there
eg - sospan fach - which you are supposed to sing along to on request of some kind of unseen MC
a poor state of affairs
get it turned off I say and get the proper crowd singing
dispense with whatever yankee consultant decided to have
it happen in the first place
|
Peachey, are you drunk, or am I?
|
|
|
07-03-2004, 21:58
|
#33
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Age: 58
Posts: 5,566
|
Re: Wales v France
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by scastle
Peachey, are you drunk, or am I?
|
 i was thinking it was my hangover
|
|
|
07-03-2004, 22:13
|
#34
|
|
Guest
|
Re: the drunk thread
Oh dear, its 11.00, and have only been awake for 5 hours. My head is banging, and can't see too well. Got home at 9 this mornign after leaving club at 6, have no idea what happened to the 3 hours in between. Trying to work on an assignment and its not going too well, has to be handed in on wednesday, and have only just started it. oops. Oh my head, my poor poor head
|
|
|
|
07-03-2004, 22:18
|
#35
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Age: 58
Posts: 5,566
|
Re: the drunk thread
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by col d
Oh dear, its 11.00, and have only been awake for 5 hours. My head is banging, and can't see too well. Got home at 9 this mornign after leaving club at 6, have no idea what happened to the 3 hours in between. Trying to work on an assignment and its not going too well, has to be handed in on wednesday, and have only just started it. oops. Oh my head, my poor poor head
|
tut tut tut
however half the fun is trying to remember what you got upto, me and bb31 had a very good giggle at last nights antics
|
|
|
07-03-2004, 22:23
|
#36
|
|
cf.mega poser
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 16,687
|
Re: the drunk thread
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by col d
Oh dear, its 11.00, and have only been awake for 5 hours. My head is banging, and can't see too well. Got home at 9 this mornign after leaving club at 6, have no idea what happened to the 3 hours in between. Trying to work on an assignment and its not going too well, has to be handed in on wednesday, and have only just started it. oops. Oh my head, my poor poor head
|
Oh dear, I remember those days from when I was a student. I can't say I miss those days. I miss the nights though
__________________
Remember kids: We are blessed with a listening, caring government.
|
|
|
07-03-2004, 22:25
|
#37
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: wales
Posts: 774
|
Re: the drunk thread
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by danielf
Oh dear, I remember those days from when I was a student. I can't say I miss those days. I miss the nights though 
|
ok
I have had a few whiskeys now
am on line
and foolish
|
|
|
07-03-2004, 22:41
|
#38
|
|
cf.mega poser
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 16,687
|
Re: the drunk thread
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by peachey
ok
I have had a few whiskeys now
am on line
and foolish
|
Perhaps you should consider making it an early night?
__________________
Remember kids: We are blessed with a listening, caring government.
|
|
|
07-03-2004, 22:43
|
#39
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: wales
Posts: 774
|
Re: the drunk thread
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by danielf
Perhaps you should consider making it an early night?
|
maybe I will in a minute
|
|
|
07-03-2004, 22:46
|
#40
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Eglinton, Co. Derry
Posts: 7,640
|
Re: the drunk thread
I went and got hammered last night, woke up this morning feeling great, still do feel great, not hungover, not tired, this has to be the only ocassion where I've never suffered
|
|
|
07-03-2004, 22:49
|
#41
|
|
-
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Somewhere
Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Posts: 26,546
|
Re: the drunk thread
I never get a hangover when I drink Guinness. I do occasionally feel a bit dodgy the next morning though..
|
|
|
07-03-2004, 22:49
|
#42
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: wales
Posts: 774
|
Re: the drunk thread
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Bifta
I went and got hammered last night, woke up this morning feeling great, still do feel great, not hungover, not tired, this has to be the only ocassion where I've never suffered 
|
an irish girl has moved into the house
and has started putting stencil paintings over the internal walls
|
|
|
07-03-2004, 22:52
|
#43
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Age: 58
Posts: 5,566
|
Re: the drunk thread
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by scastle
I never get a hangover when I drink Guinness. I do occasionally feel a bit dodgy the next morning though..
|
does dodgy know ???
|
|
|
07-03-2004, 22:54
|
#44
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Eglinton, Co. Derry
Posts: 7,640
|
Re: the drunk thread
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by peachey
an irish girl has moved into the house
and has started putting stencil paintings over the internal walls
|
What's that got to do with me not having a hangover?
|
|
|
07-03-2004, 22:55
|
#45
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Age: 58
Posts: 5,566
|
Re: the drunk thread
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Bifta
What's that got to do with me not having a hangover? 
|
 haven't got a clue here
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:49.
|