Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
11-02-2004, 17:38
|
#31
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jun 2003
Age: 40
Posts: 3,044
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by stuartbe
|
 bloody *****.
Why do people do this? Is the power? or what?
Id really like to be the person who finds out what makes these bar stewards (lol) tick.
|
|
|
21-05-2005, 20:13
|
#32
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Maryport, Cumbria. UK
Age: 36
Posts: 1
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
I'm going to this animal sanctuary for my work experience. I think the only good thing that came out of this animal torturing was the publicity the sanctuary got. Although that hasn't really helped their money problems - last thing I heard they were trying desperately to raise enough money to move to Scotland, as they had too many animals - which was a result of this publicity :S
But atleast I can help them by providing my services for free - well, anythings better than going to school!!
Oh HI everyone - i'm new!!
|
|
|
21-05-2005, 20:25
|
#33
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 7,737
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
This makes my blood boil. Those people should be made to pay for there crimes.
I hope only the rule of Karma gets these boys back if the justice system does not.
|
|
|
21-05-2005, 20:35
|
#34
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,499
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
Thread necromancy is a bad thing.
|
|
|
21-05-2005, 20:37
|
#35
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: There's no place like 127.0.0.1
Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Posts: 12,384
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by WhiteQueen
I'm going to this animal sanctuary for my work experience. I think the only good thing that came out of this animal torturing was the publicity the sanctuary got. Although that hasn't really helped their money problems - last thing I heard they were trying desperately to raise enough money to move to Scotland, as they had too many animals - which was a result of this publicity :S
But atleast I can help them by providing my services for free - well, anythings better than going to school!!
Oh HI everyone - i'm new!! 
|
 to CF WhiteQueen
Hope your work experience goes well.
|
|
|
21-05-2005, 20:40
|
#36
|
|
Guest
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
Well this is just sick, plain and simple.
As for the legal system that allowed such a lenient sentence that is just bang out of order.
And speaking as an avid cat lover, thank god mine are house cats with these sorts of nutters roaming free in our (once nice) country.
Boo!
|
|
|
|
21-05-2005, 20:52
|
#37
|
|
Mum 30/09/20 Dad 08/08/24
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Age: 57
Services: 2 x TiVo 360s, SH5. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Posts: 17,396
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
I won't comment
I'd get a life ban from here
__________________
I'm a Trustee for a local charity
|
|
|
21-05-2005, 20:56
|
#38
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: There's no place like 127.0.0.1
Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Posts: 12,384
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
Ok, the thread is over 12 months old.....
I know that it's outrageous but do we really all have to rant about something that happened over a year ago and which, from reading WhiteQueens post, is now moving in more positive directions? 
|
|
|
22-05-2005, 15:23
|
#39
|
|
Guest
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Raistlin
Ok, the thread is over 12 months old.....
I know that it's outrageous but do we really all have to rant about something that happened over a year ago and which, from reading WhiteQueens post, is now moving in more positive directions? 
|
ooops...
Missed that mate...
|
|
|
|
22-05-2005, 16:06
|
#40
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Posts: 4,004
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
12 months on yes but has the cruelty dishedout to defenceless pups and kittens stopped..
This last week a puppy was put down. Apparently this youth a chav as my son called him was using the pup as a fottball throwing it in the air and kicking it. One bloke managed to get the pup away from the youth and took it to the vets.
I have 2 kittens needing homes but in the light of what is happening to pets I don't want to let them go. I know having 4 cats in a house is OT but I would rather keep them than subject them to cruelty like this.
The biggest problem is some judges are not pet lovers and do not give the punishment needed to stop the cruelty.
|
|
|
22-05-2005, 16:07
|
#41
|
|
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Admin
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Nottingham
Age: 63
Services: Zen & YouFibre FTTP, Sky Q TV, Sky Mobile, Flextel SIP
Posts: 31,233
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
LOL- someone didn't check the dates very well ......
__________________
Baby, I was born this way.
|
|
|
21-10-2005, 16:37
|
#42
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
It may be over a year on but where do you think these people that did this are now?
In Jail - No.
Kept away from animals? - No.
Changed? - No.
How do I know?
One of them lives in my town
|
|
|
18-01-2009, 00:32
|
#43
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
Listen, I was only 17 and didn't do anything to the animals. I went along with (What was)two mates. I hate them two brothers as much as anyone else. Anyone that knows me knows im not "into" hurting animals. I have a Jack russle, A German Shepherd and a Siberian Huskie, And wouldn't hurt any of them.
|
|
|
18-01-2009, 00:47
|
#44
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Scotland
Age: 53
Services: 20mb, Tv, Phone
Posts: 2,849
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
So you stood by and watched them?? That's just as bad, if not worse.
|
|
|
18-01-2009, 00:57
|
#45
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4
|
Re: Filthy **** that needs putting down !!!!!
I agree that it was just as bad. I don't see how it could be worse tho. One of the brothers still gets a lot of hassle for what he done. I make sure of that as he doesn't live that far away from me. I could never justify why I went down to the animal sanctuary with them. But I have never been the sort of person to just go round hurting animals. I am truly sorry to everyone who was affected by what happened.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:52.
|