Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | I'm confused.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.


Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

I'm confused.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-08-2012, 17:07   #31
Peter_
Permanently Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In a world of no buffering!!
Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Posts: 20,915
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: I'm confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretuk View Post
I know - That's precisely what I think is wrong and the point I've been trying to make!

By way of illustration (and now completely OT):



Reply, complete with irritating bonhomie...



Result - Points not answered and one lost sale to VM...

Anyway - The OP has their answer (Ring and ask because email will get you nowhere) and Peter has given us an insight into the inner workings of VM CS, warts and all...
I am glad that you now see the email system for what it is which is why I posted the explanation above, some people may well remember the dedicated team that answered emails over 5 years ago who were made redundant to cut costs, I will always advocate calling in as you will only hit a brick wall in most cases when emailing for any help, even the community forum team offer a better service and that says a lot.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:51.


Server: lithium.zmnt.uk
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
All Posts and Content are © Cable Forum