Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Official Big Brother 2010 thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Official Big Brother 2010 thread

Old 14-06-2010, 18:13   #361
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack
Re: Official Big Brother 2010 thread

yer they just been saying on bblb
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-06-2010, 18:26   #362
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe View Post
thats sounds well good i think sunshine wll be up and Ben or maybe Steve as well as they Cart sleep because of his snoring
I can see Steves snoring leading to lots of future trouble!! Nothing worse than lack of sleep
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2010, 18:29   #363
wwe
cf.mega poster

wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

win VIP Eviction Tickets

http://www.freedermbb.co.uk/
Old 14-06-2010, 18:32   #364
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
I can see Steves snoring leading to lots of future trouble!! Nothing worse than lack of sleep
I think they will bitch about it behind his back but they wont say it to his face as they dont want to look like bad saying it to his face
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2010, 18:38   #365
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
I think they will bitch about it behind his back but they wont say it to his face as they dont want to look like bad saying it to his face
Yeah, HM's may see him as a hero, so feel bad about complaining... I'd have to say something.. it would drive me mad!! lol
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2010, 18:46   #366
Sasha222
Inactive

They will see the disabality first rather than a housemate like everyone else so therfore they will not say anything to him. I would have to say something to him as well because when I lose sleep I'm not a happy bunny

---------- Post added at 18:46 ---------- Previous post was at 18:43 ----------

Argument still happening in the house but wait till they hear that the three people who are up will have to do a task and then the person who wins has to pick who didn't go up for eviction. I think if Dave is the one who wins then he will pick Govan and it will cause more arguments
Old 14-06-2010, 18:52   #367
wwe
cf.mega poster

ive got the live feed on its not kicking off that much just talking really
Old 14-06-2010, 18:56   #368
Sasha222
Inactive

Ya I know but if Govan has his way he will have put more fuel in the fire as he is going around in circles about what happened with the mole task. He's like a dog with a bone and just wont let it drop.
Old 14-06-2010, 18:59   #369
wwe
cf.mega poster

he sure is where the rest of the housemates
Old 14-06-2010, 19:03   #370
Sasha222
Inactive

There inside the house. Govan started a fight about Dave eating extra onions. I would love bb to show Govan last night eating the beans when they are for all the house. That would be so interesting
Old 14-06-2010, 19:05   #371
wwe
cf.mega poster

Quote:
There inside the house. Govan started a fight about Dave eating extra onions. I would love bb to show Govan last night eating the beans when they are for all the house. That would be so interesting
i seen that last night is that what this is all about
Old 14-06-2010, 19:06   #372
Sasha222
Inactive

It would be so funny if bb did show it. Would Govan say "Oh they fell into my hands by accident and then from my hands into the pot and then the pot put them in my mouth. Dave didn't know that the onions were not put aside for another meal but Govan did know that the beans were for all the housemates
Old 14-06-2010, 19:13   #373
wwe
cf.mega poster

Quote:
BB attracts decent Sunday audience
Quote:
Big Brother pulled in a great Sunday audience, beating all of BB10’s Sunday figures in the first week.

The show, which aired at 9pm last night, pulled in 3.0 million viewers and an 11% share, representing a rise of nearly 1 million on Saturday’s showing and 400,000 on Friday’s episode.

It held up very well against the football on ITV1, which pulled 7.6 million until 9.30pm, at which point Big Brother had been on half an hour.

On Friday, BB pulled 2.6m and a 12% share, falling to 2.1m and 10% on Saturday – though the big event that night was obviously the England game, which was seen by over 12 million people.

In comparison to BB10, this rating is excellent. BB10’s first Sunday show pulled 1.9m in the overnights, peaking at 2.4m in Week 7.

The series is currently averaging 3.2 million in the overnights
Old 14-06-2010, 19:17   #374
Sasha222
Inactive

That is fantastic and hopefully another channel will take it up as there is still life in it. It has a massive following and a lot of fans came back as they gave the live feed back on line again as well. That was a very good move.
Old 14-06-2010, 19:19   #375
wwe
cf.mega poster

Quote:
That is fantastic and hopefully another channel will take it up as there is still life in it. It has a massive following and a lot of fans came back as they gave the live feed back on line again as well. That was a very good move.
the best move was the 24/7 feed as that is what people want and i bet every bb fan has paid or won it they should do it on tv as well even if we have to pay i don't mind 14.99 on bb i would have done that every year