Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | [Merged] Football talk

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

[Merged] Football talk
Closed Thread

Old 26-12-2003, 23:08   #286
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: The Mighty Man utd.

I won't say Chelsea's season is over yet, although I did mention back at the start of the season that longevity was the key. United are past masters of turning up the heat when it matters the most, Arsenal haven't proven to me yet that they can consistantly raise their game when needed and Chelsea.....although a they're a team filled with good players I still can't take them seriously as title contenders yet.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Advertisement
Old 26-12-2003, 23:09   #287
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 TV 360 boxes. 500mb BB, Phone line.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star

Still a "Curates Egg" of a performance, but with six changes a satisfactory result. Ronaldo had his best game so far, except for the ankle clutching, rolling in agony performance, after what was an excellent tackle in the box from the Everton defender.

On another note, I have just found that I can view MUTV on channel 44 even though I do not subscribe. Is this a Christmas bonus, it is not listed as a Guest Channel in the Ntl Radio Times.
Old 26-12-2003, 23:11   #288
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadom
Still a "Curates Egg" of a performance, but with six changes still a satisfactory result. Ronaldo had his best game so far except for the ankle clutching, rolling in agony performance, after what was an excellent tackle in the box.

On another note, I have just found that I can view MUTV even though I do not subscribe. Is this a Christmas bonus, it is not listed as a Guest Channel in the Ntl Radio Times.
Yep, bit of a Brucie Bonus for Christmas if I remember rightly was on yesterday and today or is it today and tomorrow??
Old 28-12-2003, 18:02   #289
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

Another good win for the boys today and 4 points clear
Old 28-12-2003, 18:38   #290
Atomic22
Inactive

Services: Very High Monthly Bills!
Atomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to Atomic22 Send a message via AIM to Atomic22 Send a message via MSN to Atomic22 Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic22

yeh its a shame fletcher got sent off though.....
boro played very well
Old 28-12-2003, 18:53   #291
Marge
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic22
yeh its a shame fletcher got sent off though.....
boro played very well
Yep thought Boro were going to snatch a late goal, I never knew that I had so many swear words in me and sounded so much like a foghorn
Old 28-12-2003, 18:58   #292
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

I thought it was a great match, very entertaining. Lots of passion shown by all players.

A fantastic save by Schwarzer in the second half.
Old 04-01-2004, 18:10   #293
Atomic22
Inactive

Atomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to Atomic22 Send a message via AIM to Atomic22 Send a message via MSN to Atomic22 Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic22

about time we had a decent win in the cup.....
for some reason we made villa seem like an half decent team in the first half....however the arrival of ruudy and the way giggsy stepped the team up a gear in the second half made it all look nice again at the end
Old 04-01-2004, 18:16   #294
Marge
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic22
about time we had a decent win in the cup.....
for some reason we made villa seem like an half decent team in the first half....however the arrival of ruudy and the way giggsy stepped the team up a gear in the second half made it all look nice again at the end
Didn't see any of the match cos I was in the land of nod but glad we've got through. Hope we don't get the Gunners in the draw tomorrow, here's hoping a home match against a lower division club
Old 04-01-2004, 18:22   #295
Steve H
Inactive

Services: Freeview, 512k Pipex.
Steve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of Quads
Send a message via ICQ to Steve H Send a message via MSN to Steve H Send a message via Yahoo to Steve H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsy42
Didn't see any of the match cos I was in the land of nod but glad we've got through. Hope we don't get the Gunners in the draw tomorrow, here's hoping a home match against a lower division club
Maybe stoke, so we can show you how to play again?

Hate to see you put another reserve team out
Old 04-01-2004, 18:27   #296
Marge
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve H

Stoke bring em on
Old 04-01-2004, 18:37   #297
Atomic22
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve H

but
the reserve team would mean business this time and not playing to keep fit

Old 04-01-2004, 20:25   #298
yesman

Here is a picture for all you United fans

Old 05-01-2004, 04:06   #299
kronas
Inactive

kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesman
Here is a picture for all you United fans

ah yes the memories at the end of this season come to me in advance :p

nice win for the reds in the fa cup 2 goals from scholes glad to see him coming back to his best after injury
Old 05-01-2004, 13:23   #300
Marge
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsy42
Well almost got what I wanted but an away match isn't too bad
Closed Thread