Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Superhub, which version?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.


Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Superhub, which version?
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-09-2015, 18:09   #16
DaMac
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: North West England
Services: VM 200mb Gamer BB, 1m Motorised Satellite, Netflix 4K, Amazon Prime 4K, VM M TV, Freesat HD.
Posts: 920
DaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant future
Question Re: Superhub,which version..??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post
There are 300Mb customers?
Well I'm on 152mb and I've been informed I will be getting a speed upgrade this autumn, so based on what I have seen and read on these forums I Presume I will be a 300mb customer, if you want to be silly and pedantic about it that is a shame because your one of the people I trusted might know the answer or have a valid opinion on it, and that goes for you as well Mr Kushan.
DaMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-09-2015, 18:14   #17
jb66
cf.mega poster
 
jb66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,386
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
Re: Superhub,which version..??

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMac View Post
Well I'm on 152mb and I've been informed I will be getting a speed upgrade this autumn, so based on what I have seen and read on these forums I Presume I will be a 300mb customer, if you want to be silly and pedantic about it that is a shame because your one of the people I trusted might know the answer or have a valid opinion on it, and that goes for you as well Mr Kushan.
You will go to 200 this year, next year when the next generation of hub is out we can speculate 300+
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 06:48   #18
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!
 
pip08456's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Barry South Wales
Age: 70
Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
Posts: 11,870
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
Re: Superhub,which version..??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66 View Post

Are you saying 300meg will never happen?
Merely referring to the pre-announcement speculation.
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 07:20   #19
Ignitionnet
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Age: 48
Posts: 13,995
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Superhub,which version..??

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMac View Post
Well I'm on 152mb and I've been informed I will be getting a speed upgrade this autumn, so based on what I have seen and read on these forums I Presume I will be a 300mb customer, if you want to be silly and pedantic about it that is a shame because your one of the people I trusted might know the answer or have a valid opinion on it, and that goes for you as well Mr Kushan.
The upgrade for 152Mb has been announced and is to 200 I am afraid. VM aren't upgrading you to 300.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 15:14   #20
Jong1
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 125
Jong1 will become famous soon enoughJong1 will become famous soon enoughJong1 will become famous soon enough
Re: Superhub, which version?

Complete waste of time - 200Mb/s with no upload increase. Makes the top tier very poor value now IMO.
Jong1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 17:35.


Server: lithium.zmnt.uk
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
All Posts and Content are © Cable Forum