Vip 100 and talk unlimited extra
04-12-2012, 17:00
|
#16
|
|
cf.addict
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Nottingham
Services: VVIP500
Posts: 439
|
Re: Vip 100 and talk unlimited extra
Thanks Blackthorn and Ben.
This is where Virgin do nothing to help their case.
If I were to sign up to Sky World it changes for everyone on it (as I used to be on it) not for those that just happen to see the package is now better and happen to call to ask for it.
It's bound to be a new contract if I call so I'm going to hold off for now as I still don't have my rise notification and then see what the grand total comes to in Feb because as much as I like Tivo and my broadband I think it could be time to see what the other lot will offer me.
It's a time where money talks now
|
|
|
04-12-2012, 17:07
|
#17
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Manchester
Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
Posts: 17,929
|
Re: Vip 100 and talk unlimited extra
Except you wouldn't with Sky either. This is a new telco package, you have to opt in to those on sky too
|
|
|
04-12-2012, 17:51
|
#18
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: north west
Posts: 817
|
Re: Vip 100 and talk unlimited extra
I did specifically ask the cs guy that if I was to add the talk unlimited bit, would that be a new contract and he said no. He said as I was already on vip then the addition would only be £1.94 and not £7. Seems a funny amount but thats what he said
|
|
|
05-12-2012, 18:54
|
#19
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 100
|
Re: Vip 100 and talk unlimited extra
My bill says talk unlimited 2 is in my bundle. I can't find any reference to what this includes on VM's website. Any ideas?
|
|
|
06-12-2012, 10:45
|
#20
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jan 2007
Services: XL TV
XL Phone
XL 100MB broadband
TiVo
Cat
Posts: 2,611
|
Re: Vip 100 and talk unlimited extra
I'm paying £100.00 per month (£10 loyalty bonus) on the XL package...so basically 110 quid. How much are these VIP packages? After i emailed someone about the loyalty bonus they did tell me to contact customer services for info on other packages i've not got around to it.
Would this be worthwhile do you think???
|
|
|
06-12-2012, 10:46
|
#21
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Manchester
Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
Posts: 17,929
|
Re: Vip 100 and talk unlimited extra
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney
How much are these VIP packages?
|
There is only one current VIP Collection and it's price is here http://store.virginmedia.com/bundles/vip.html
|
|
|
06-12-2012, 11:21
|
#22
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jan 2007
Services: XL TV
XL Phone
XL 100MB broadband
TiVo
Cat
Posts: 2,611
|
Re: Vip 100 and talk unlimited extra
Ah so its 115 quid with my loyalty bonus 105 and i'd get loads extra. Hmm it sounds really, really good but my physical bill would go up and due to the fact i'm a 27 year old living with his mum still (dont judge me i did move out...i just moved back home broke) she won't actually get onto the fact that the extra 5 quid would get us tons more stuff but just focus on our bill going up 5 quid...
|
|
|
09-12-2012, 02:30
|
#23
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2009
Services: Services:
200 Mbit Gamer on Hub 3,
3x Arris V6 Boxes,
CISCO V HD,
VIP Package
Posts: 689
|
You would loose the loyalty bonus because any changes remove it then you have to phone up and renegotiate.
But if your changes included a new contract term u can't do much until its finished
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 16:45.
|