10-06-2004, 20:46
|
#16
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,232
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by greencreeper
There's a bottle of red in the cellar that's calling me. Note the date - I'd have been born today if I hadn't used the cord like a bungee rope. My Dad's birthday today - I'd have made a great present if I'd got my act together 
|
OT but talk about fishing for a happy birthday thread
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 20:47
|
#17
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: heckmondwike
Age: 40
Posts: 10,767
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by theblueraja
Mineral water.... Very refreshing...
|
im feeling you my man........
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 20:52
|
#18
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Leeds - the dog house
Age: 49
Services: Email me for a current price list
Posts: 8,270
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by swoop101
|
Not at all  I move in the shadows - all that attention makes me nervous  Just me and alcohol - like it's always been since I was eighteen. I have a meal with my parents but that's it. No fuss. One year less to live  I was pointing out the significance of the date - it been the day I should have been born and my Dad's birthday.
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 20:54
|
#19
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,232
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by greencreeper
Not at all  I move in the shadows - all that attention makes me nervous  Just me and alcohol - like it's always been since I was eighteen. I have a meal with my parents but that's it. No fuss. One year less to live  I was pointing out the significance of the date - it been the day I should have been born and my Dad's birthday.
|
Hmmm, do we believe him folks?
No.
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 20:58
|
#20
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2nd CPU to the right & past the cache
Posts: 1,949
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Waggle Dance
Tho at the weekend it'll be well chilled copperhead cider
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 21:05
|
#21
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Glasgow
Age: 52
Posts: 1,831
|
Re: What are you drinking?
A nice can of cider
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 21:48
|
#22
|
|
In the corner, sulking.
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Shaw, Oldham, Lancashire.
Services: 2 TV 360 boxes. 500mb BB, Phone line.
Posts: 8,041
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Just polished off a couple of bottles of nice red vino to wash down the chicken chasseur that I cooked for tea, now on a cool glass of Manchester Cream....mmmmmmmm.  Boddies.
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 21:50
|
#23
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Age: 58
Posts: 5,566
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by iadom
Manchester Cream....mmmmmmmm.  Boddies.
|
Ay Up Petal, bet that's gorgeous
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 21:54
|
#24
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Between Cambridge and Peterborough!
Age: 64
Posts: 406
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Settled for a mug of Yorkshire tea.......... But the Cobra is calling me!
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 21:55
|
#25
|
|
-
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Somewhere
Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Posts: 26,546
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Not drinking anything now (just pushed the boat out and had a glass of Tescos Orange Squash)  .
I shall probably be drinking a fair amount of Guinness and/or Fosters tommorrow...
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 21:56
|
#26
|
|
Guest
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Debsy42
Ay Up Petal, bet that's gorgeous 
|
Oi Tarquin, you've got your trolleys on backwards!
|
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 21:59
|
#27
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Selly Oak, Birmingham
Age: 41
Services: BT Broadband Option 3, BT Landline, Freeview
Posts: 3,214
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Sipowicz
Settled for a mug of Yorkshire tea.......... But the Cobra is calling me!
|
yorkshire tea... hurray for that man
im drinking nasty carling at the moment...
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 22:00
|
#28
|
|
Guest
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Time gentlemen please.
|
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 22:01
|
#29
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Between Cambridge and Peterborough!
Age: 64
Posts: 406
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Dave Stones
yorkshire tea... hurray for that man

|
Yep! you can't beat it!!!!!
|
|
|
10-06-2004, 22:04
|
#30
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Selly Oak, Birmingham
Age: 41
Services: BT Broadband Option 3, BT Landline, Freeview
Posts: 3,214
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Proppinupthebar
Time gentlemen please.
|
rubbish. where's the lock-in?
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 21:30.
|