Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Easier to ask on a Forum....

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Easier to ask on a Forum....

Old 11-06-2005, 22:07   #16
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
Re: Easier to ask on a Forum....

yes , i reckon a bit more info is required here
paulyoung666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-06-2005, 22:07   #17
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien
Harsh, Seems a real post

Welcome to the forums. etccarmageddon, i dont get it? Whats that got to do with it
Bea is after a technique, so he gave a link to an album by New Order called Technique.

I do think a bit more info is required from the poster
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 22:09   #18
AndrewJ
Inactive

AndrewJ has a nice shiny star
AndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny star

I do not get this why make such a post, to me it is just spam.

Why go nuts online typing a e-mail if its Agony. We have hospitals you know.
AndrewJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 22:09   #19
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal
Bea is after a technique, so he gave a link to an album by New Order called Technique.

I do think a bit more info is required from the poster
I wondered why the people at the job center gave me a kaiser chiefs album

...i'll get my coat
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 22:09   #20
MetaWraith
Inactive

MetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appeal
MetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via ICQ to MetaWraith Send a message via AIM to MetaWraith Send a message via MSN to MetaWraith Send a message via Yahoo to MetaWraith

Quote:
Originally Posted by nffc
What's under the bridge?
Possibly not a troll,
if you read "movement" as "moving to to this country"
and "hand" as "help"
then it is more likely somebody to whom English is not their first language.

A quick google threw up the links paul has already posted, but no real help.
MetaWraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 22:09   #21
Bex
Inactive

Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to Bex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Stones
all i can think of is that green hexagon with an arrow painted on that you get in kids' magic boxes...
it does sound like a rather wiccan to me too
Bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 22:11   #22
Mal
Inactive

Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxodriver
I do not get this why make such a post, to me it is just spam.

Why go nuts online typing a e-mail if its Agony. We have hospitals you know.
Why is it spam for? It's not selling anything or trying to get us to do something? The agony might not be anything a hospital can help with
Old 11-06-2005, 22:12   #23
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaWraith
Possibly not a troll,
and "hand" as "help"

I agree, its a real post. She just hasn't written it very well. I personally dont understand what shes asking though....
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 22:12   #24
Paul K
Inactive

Services: Sky HD + 16Mb ADSL BT Telephone
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaWraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by nffc
What's under the bridge?
Possibly not a troll,
and "hand" as "help"

Exactly what I thought and a number of different searches with variations of the quoted info get nowhere which is why more information is required here.
Unless Bea can supply something that will help us narrow the search down a bit we may be struggling to hit anything other than her previous attempts at asking for help.
Paul K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 22:12   #25
Bex
Inactive

Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea
I need a hand it is not easy to ask around on a forum it is a lot easier....

I lost contact with the friend who taught me an amazing technique a year ago. If it does not mean anything to you donââ‚Âà ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢t worry only very few people know this technique. Mind work: a 6 point Star facing me and rolling over to me and by me. I lost the trick with the movement. 1 hour of you time if you live in the UK should be enough. Itââ‚ ¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s agony... Pleaaseee donââ‚Âà ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢t ignore me. Only very few people know the technique. In exchange of your hand I can give you a hand with anything, just let me what you need.

Hope to hear from you all as itâ₠¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s hell.

Bea

bea_2@hotmail.co.uk

Further details please ask.
had a quick google on wiccan rituals.... could it be anything to do with this?

Quote:
Chakras - Along the body there are seven major energy points called chakras. Starting from the groin up to the head they are all different colours and effect our bodies in different ways. There are also many smaller energy centres such as in the hands and the feet. Many magical systems use the major chakras for healing and power purposes. Find our more in the Crystals section about using the chakras.
http://www.empathys.co.uk/16.html show's definations of wiccan stuff... and a five pointed star... can't find anything on a 6 pointed star though
Old 11-06-2005, 22:14   #26
Bea
Inactive

Bea is an unknown quantity at this point

All,
This post is not a dummy one
This technique is known by only by very few people if you don't know it please ignore my post.
Many thanks
Bea
Bea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 22:15   #27
Bex
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea
All,
This technique is known by only by very few people if you don't know it please ignore my post.
Many thanks
Bea
but what does the technique do? where does it orinigate from?

ref to six pointed star

http://www.the-testament-of-truth.co...b/starpray.htm
Old 11-06-2005, 22:15   #28
Mal
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea
All,
Many thanks
Bea
We might be able to help though, it's just that a bit more information is needed that's all
Old 11-06-2005, 22:18   #29
Paul K
Inactive

Services: Sky HD + 16Mb ADSL BT Telephone
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea
All,
Many thanks
Bea
If you would actually give us a bit more detail about what you are looking for we may be able to find it for you. What you have actually given us so far has drawn a blank so we need more information.
Is this technique used with objects such as crystals, candles, beads etc?
is this some sort of meditation technique or is it a physical exercise?
is it a solo technique or does it require assistance?
What country did you learn this technique in?
We need more info to help you, we are not posting just to belittle your request.
Paul K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 22:18   #30
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea
All,
Many thanks
Bea

please make yourself clearer , carrying on the way you are is only going to make ppl think you are being trollish or silly
paulyoung666 is offline   Reply With Quote