Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What have you just bought?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

What have you just bought?

Old 12-04-2016, 22:50   #2791
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: What have you just bought?

Bought two CDs I of Gene Watson and one of Merle Haggard, Country of course,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 13-04-2016, 12:24   #2792
nashville
nashville

nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Had to take my Vertical Blind to be restrung £17" which is quite good, if the came to the house it would have been £34". Just hope it goes up as easy as I took it down ,
Old 16-04-2016, 12:59   #2793
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Game of Thrones season 5 on eBay.
Old 16-04-2016, 16:17   #2794
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

A WD My Cloud 3TB NAS.

STAY AT HOME: I found out that mum will never walk again as the coronavirus attacked her nervous system. She died on September 30th.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2016, 23:27   #2795
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
A WD My Cloud 3TB NAS.
My old WD NAS has gone pear shaped, how fast is it at transfering large movie files, may I ask how much you paid and can you install Plex on it?
Old 18-04-2016, 14:26   #2796
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Game of Thrones season 5 on eBay.
We've just finished watching season 5. Very good. Enjoy!
Old 18-04-2016, 15:29   #2797
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Yes we picked it up including postage for under £7 so l think that's pretty good seeing its in excellent condition and hardly used.
Old 18-04-2016, 20:39   #2798
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Episode VII

STAY AT HOME: I found out that mum will never walk again as the coronavirus attacked her nervous system. She died on September 30th.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2016, 21:03   #2799
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

4 trays of flowers 40p Willco's
2 Gents hats, pair of gloves, 6 pairs of socks 99p shop (7 items) £4.44
Total spend £4.84
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2016, 22:07   #2800
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

A Huawei Y3 mobile phone for Osem Jnr #2 to play music and videos on during those tricky times while he's out and about. Lot of phone for £30 and easier to carry around than his tablet.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2016, 13:38   #2801
nashville
nashville

Bathroom Floor tiles , Price was not too bad, but almost £50 for grout and adhesive
Old 23-04-2016, 13:48   #2802
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
4 trays of flowers 40p Willco's
2 Gents hats, pair of gloves, 6 pairs of socks 99p shop (7 items) £4.44
Total spend £4.84
You remind me of my Mum as she loves picking up the bargains Tinky.
Old 23-04-2016, 14:08   #2803
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Flowers

Just sent flowers to Mother in Law as sadly my Father in Law passed away last Wednesday very upsetting time for all the family. My eldest is really struggling atm. Hubby is very quiet and needing plenty of space for his thoughts although it was not unexpected it was sudden the day before on the Tuesday he was having such a good day then on Wednesday well you know the wee one just can't believe it and keeps asking why and what happened as when we all visited last Sunday he was fine. Sometimes there are no answers to explain to someone who is young and this is his first experience of death of a close family member.
Old 23-04-2016, 14:58   #2804
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

Nail varnish for an elderly neighbour. Ebay was the only stockist of her favourite shade.
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2016, 15:13   #2805
nashville
nashville

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Flowers

Just sent flowers to Mother in Law as sadly my Father in Law passed away last Wednesday very upsetting time for all the family. My eldest is really struggling atm. Hubby is very quiet and needing plenty of space for his thoughts although it was not unexpected it was sudden the day before on the Tuesday he was having such a good day then on Wednesday well you know the wee one just can't believe it and keeps asking why and what happened as when we all visited last Sunday he was fine. Sometimes there are no answers to explain to someone who is young and this is his first experience of death of a close family member.
So sad for you all Weenie, very hard to except and tell the wee ones what life is all about, My thoughts go out to you all, Take Care,