Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Rate the last movie you saw

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Rate the last movie you saw

Old 09-09-2009, 17:43   #2626
admars
cf.mega poster

admars has reached the bronze age
admars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze age
re: Rate the last movie you saw

Saw 8/10
part one of our annual rewatch of the Saw films ready for the new one
admars is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-09-2009, 21:50   #2627
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Dorian Gray 4/10 very well made but rather dull
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 23:14   #2628
admars
cf.mega poster

admars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze age

District 9 - 8/10 always a pleasant surprise when a film isn't what you expect it to be, and lives up to the hype
Old 12-09-2009, 17:18   #2629
admars
cf.mega poster

actually that should be 9/10, that's what I scored it on IMDB, and looking at my other ratings for films on imdb, it's worthy of a 9/10, missus and me were discussing it quite a bit this morning while doing the grocery shopping, must have sounded an odd conversation to anyone who ever heard!
Old 13-09-2009, 23:56   #2630
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Gladiator (Blu-ray Disc)

Classic. 10/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009, 22:03   #2631
admars
cf.mega poster

Saw II, different to Saw, but as good, sadly I seem to remember they go a bit downhill from here and try to be a bit too clever for their own good, but I may be pleasantly surprised over next few weeks
Old 14-09-2009, 22:12   #2632
Xaccers
Inactive

Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars
Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars

Labyrinth - 9/10 I cried.
Xaccers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009, 22:47   #2633
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaccers View Post
Labyrinth - 9/10 I cried.
"Ludo - friend"
Old 15-09-2009, 21:08   #2634
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Bruno - 8/10

Some parts almost had me retching, the opening 5 minutes had me speechless (where they introduce his pygmy boyfriend) and I'll never look at a fire extinguisher the same way again....

If you like Borat then Bruno will blow you away (pardon the pun...). An absolute riot.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 21:27   #2635
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Gamer 6/10.

Very, very violent.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 21:49   #2636
admars
cf.mega poster

Fido 7/10
http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0457572/

worth the £3 for the DVD in Sainsburys this morning, it was pretty funny, and very silly, a few laugh out loud moments
Old 19-09-2009, 21:51   #2637
Tony.
Inactive

Services: Triple XL (Phone,BB & TV) Samsung V+HD(30 meg Superhub)
Tony. has much to be proud ofTony. has much to be proud ofTony. has much to be proud ofTony. has much to be proud ofTony. has much to be proud ofTony. has much to be proud ofTony. has much to be proud ofTony. has much to be proud ofTony. has much to be proud ofTony. has much to be proud of

Angels and Demons on DVD
9/10 with a twist I didn't see comming
Tony. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 21:59   #2638
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

District 9.. 8/10

A very disturbing look at the way humans can treat people who are different. It loses a point because of the extensive use of hand held cameras (which I personally don't think adds to the feeling of being there, it just annoys me). The acting is good, the story is good (although it contains a blatant message on apartheid). The special effects are good (especially the way they are blended with the live footage).

An excellent film.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 22:07   #2639
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Not strictly a film- more a TV Movie.....

The Stone Tape. Good, very good... 7/10
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 22:21   #2640
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Whiteout 9/10 A thriller in the old school style, well worth going to see.

Tell no One 9/10 French with english subtitles based on the novel by Harlan Coben.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote