Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The what are you drinking now?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The what are you drinking now?

Old 13-12-2011, 19:02   #2386
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The what are you drinking now thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
Southern Comfort and Lemonade
My oh my you are starting early but for me its a nice cup of tea as l am teetotal.
Old 13-12-2011, 19:08   #2387
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
My oh my you are starting early but for me its a nice cup of tea as l am teetotal.
I started at 12 as it is the festive period (I start at that time during all the year) I have about 18 cups of very strong coffee on the morning. Why are my posts full of ?
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2011, 19:19   #2388
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Diet Coke
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2011, 19:35   #2389
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Just had tea and a Christmas Pie. I love them.
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2011, 19:38   #2390
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

l have just had a glass of ice cream soda and very nice it was too.
Old 15-12-2011, 18:28   #2391
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
White rum and diet coke while I do the evening meal. Got some McGuigan bin 156 Chardonnay to have with the food.
By heck you are having the full works.
Old 15-12-2011, 18:45   #2392
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
It's a good life if you don't weaken.
Well my good life tonight involves having a mug of horlicks and cream crackers and cheese.
Old 15-12-2011, 18:48   #2393
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

A nice cup of Yogi Egyptian Spice Licorice Tea
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 18:51   #2394
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
A nice cup of Yogi Egyptian Spice Licorice Tea
Sounds nice and it certainly sounds very exotic.
Old 15-12-2011, 18:52   #2395
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Nah, Sainsbury's, 15 bags for £1.89..

Expensive to have every day but when I want to relax it's really an enjoyable cuppa

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/grocerie...=1323975279668
Old 15-12-2011, 18:57   #2396
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Yes myself and my partner have tended to buy these options sachets in which we have been having fudge flavour, cherry flavour and a limited edition banana flavour and yes a bit expensive at 5 sachets for £1.50 but nice for a treat now and again.
Old 15-12-2011, 19:03   #2397
Kymmy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Yes myself and my partner have tended to buy these options sachets in which we have been having fudge flavour, cherry flavour and a limited edition banana flavour and yes a bit expensive at 5 sachets for £1.50 but nice for a treat now and again.
Problem with them is that most of it is artificial flavoring.. I prefer getting some Natural cherry/hazelnut/banana extract and adding it to proper cocoa.. Or skip the flavoring and adding a tot of rum
Old 15-12-2011, 19:08   #2398
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Well me and the OH are having Spicey pork steaks, roasted veggies and the afore said Chardonnay. Yum Yum.
Sounds very yummy.

---------- Post added at 19:08 ---------- Previous post was at 19:03 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
Problem with them is that most of it is artificial flavoring.. I prefer getting some Natural cherry/hazelnut/banana extract and adding it to proper cocoa.. Or skip the flavoring and adding a tot of rum
Yes a excellent idea but l will have on pass on the rum because of my medication.
Old 15-12-2011, 20:16   #2399
Kymmy
Inactive

I thought rum was a medication????
Old 02-01-2012, 06:54   #2400
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star

Very large mug of tea Hmmmmmm!
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote