Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | X Factor : 2009

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

X Factor : 2009

Old 14-11-2009, 17:18   #226
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star
Re: X Factor : 2009

Its not the three boys fault but I think there will be a back lash aft what happened last week
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-11-2009, 17:24   #227
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
Its not the three boys fault but I think there will be a back lash aft what happened last week
Highly unlikely, it went to the public vote so is therefore the publics fault.

On another note who do you want to go tomorrow? You can wait until after X Factor to respond if you wish
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2009, 17:37   #228
Sasha222
Inactive

Simon Cowell didn't have to go to deadlock. Its was up to him to get rid of the twins and he had the chance. He coward his way out and went to deadlock aft saying for the last couple of weeks that they shouldn't be in the competition. I know well the public put them in the last two and hes probably right that none of the two of them would win but it dont take rocket science to see who should have been booted out. I can understand if he went to deadlock if two singers in the last two and the two of them gave a really good performance and he couldn't decide then go to deadlock. Thats why it was put in place so the person who got the least amount of the votes would be put out. I want the twins out out out out out but it wont happen not a hope in hell. Its would be a miracle now if they were. Simon sealed there fate last week

---------- Post added at 17:37 ---------- Previous post was at 17:36 ----------

I think Danyl will be the in the bottom two and Jamie tomorrow night
Old 14-11-2009, 17:40   #229
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

That's just one opinion though, it could also be argued that if it doesn't go to deadlock then the publics money on voting for their favourite is wasted if the one who didn't get more votes than the one who goes stays.

---------- Post added at 17:40 ---------- Previous post was at 17:39 ----------

No Way! They are good, the public that LIKE Simons acts WILL vote for Simons acts because now that Lucie has gone, the threat to Simons acts has decreased
Old 14-11-2009, 17:41   #230
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

I just can't wait to see Jedward again! lol, i think Jedward and Lloyd will be in the botton two tomoz.
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2009, 17:48   #231
Sasha222
Inactive

Llyod and the twins deserve to go to the bottom 2 and the twins to go. Then Llyod nxt week to be in the bottom two and for him to go. I can but only dream

---------- Post added at 17:43 ---------- Previous post was at 17:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben B View Post
That's just one opinion though, it could also be argued that if it doesn't go to deadlock then the publics money on voting for their favourite is wasted if the one who didn't get more votes than the one who goes stays.

No Way! They are good, the public that LIKE Simons acts WILL vote for Simons acts because now that Lucie has gone, the threat to Simons acts has decreased
You asked me for me opinion and I gave it

---------- Post added at 17:44 ---------- Previous post was at 17:43 ----------

The show has become a farce and the public are getting tired of it. Its not about good singers anymore and the show has now proved that

---------- Post added at 17:47 ---------- Previous post was at 17:44 ----------

Deadlock is there if its a really difficult decision for the judge who has the last casting vote and cant decide who gave the last best performance out of the two. It didn't take rocket science last week who should go

---------- Post added at 17:48 ---------- Previous post was at 17:47 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben B View Post

Put a poll up and see who wants the twins out
Old 14-11-2009, 17:49   #232
Ben B
Inactive

I can't I didn't start the thread
Old 14-11-2009, 17:51   #233
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie07 View Post
I just can't wait to see Jedward again! lol, i think Jedward and Lloyd will be in the botton two tomoz.
Frankie can you put up a poll to see who wants the twins out
Old 14-11-2009, 17:52   #234
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Well its Queen week tonight and here are the songs:

Stacey : Who Wants To Live Forever

Joe : Somebody To Love

Lloyd : Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Danyl : We Are The Champions

Jamie : Radio Gaga

Olly : Don't Stop Me Now

John and Edward : Under Pressure / Ice ice baby
Old 14-11-2009, 17:56   #235
Sasha222
Inactive

I like the choices for Jamie and Danyl. They will pull it of and Ollys choice is good as well. Dont know about the rest. I think they will be average and the twins will be as usual crap
Old 14-11-2009, 17:59   #236
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal

John and Edward where suppose to sing Radio Gaga but they had to change it last minute.... i wonder why
Old 14-11-2009, 18:02   #237
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
John and Edward where suppose to sing Radio Gaga but they had to change it last minute.... i wonder why
Sing being the operative word. They cant sing at all
Old 14-11-2009, 18:06   #238
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Sing being the operative word. They cant sing at all
Their verrrry entertaining though you gotta give them that! lolol
Old 14-11-2009, 18:08   #239
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Their verrrry entertaining though you gotta give them that! lolol
Sorry cant even give them that credit. I cringe everytime they come on
Old 14-11-2009, 18:10   #240
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Sorry cant even give them that credit. I cringe everytime they come on
I have to look away when they come on or change channels.