Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coronavirus

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coronavirus

Old 26-10-2022, 09:54   #2281
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbxx View Post
I guess the under reporting would be an issue if you took the Yellow Card data in isolation. However the MHRA works hard to account for the variables in the reporting system including the issue of under reporting.
One more thing about the MHRA:
https://www.theguardian.com/society/...essofresearch1
Quote:
Since 1989, when the then prime minister, Margaret Thatcher, took drug regulation out of the hands of the Department of Health, the MHRA has been 100% funded by the pharmaceutical companies.
https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ion-foi-21-624
Quote:
The majority of our income comes from the pharmaceutical industry through fees.
Advertisement
Old 16-12-2022, 16:02   #2282
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Quote:
Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations
Quote:

-mRNA vaccines promote sustained synthesis of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.

-The spike protein is neurotoxic, and it impairs DNA repair mechanisms.

-Suppression of type I interferon responses results in impaired innate immunity.

-The mRNA vaccines potentially cause increased risk to infectious diseases and cancer.

---------- Post added at 16:02 ---------- Previous post was at 16:00 ----------

PEER-REVIEWED CASE REPORTS SHOWING CAUSALITY OR STRONG ASSOCIATION BETWEEN COVID-19 VACCINES AND INJURY OR DEATH
Old 16-12-2022, 16:11   #2283
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
[url=https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S027869152200206X]

PEER-REVIEWED CASE REPORTS SHOWING CAUSALITY OR STRONG ASSOCIATION BETWEEN COVID-19 VACCINES AND INJURY OR DEATH
Quack.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2022, 16:29   #2284
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:

You poor thing, you must not be able to sleep at night!
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2022, 18:07   #2285
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Ramrod has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Quack.
What makes you think that?

---------- Post added at 18:07 ---------- Previous post was at 18:06 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
You poor thing, you must not be able to sleep at night!
Ditto...

edit: Did either of you actually click the links to get through to the peer reviewed, medical research papers?....and read them?

Last edited by Ramrod; 16-12-2022 at 18:11.
Ramrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2022, 19:16   #2286
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Quote:
What makes you think that?

---------- Post added at 18:07 ---------- Previous post was at 18:06 ----------

Ditto...

edit: Did either of you actually click the links to get through to the peer reviewed, medical research papers?....and read them?
I clicked through and scanned enough to recognise the classic conspiracist mindset behind the alarmist bullet points and even worse link text you chose to summarise it with.

Studies which are actually reviews of other studies rather than newly designed and conducted research have serious limitations, amongst them the risks of selectivity and confirmation bias. Sure, you have a veritable rogue’s gallery of all the very worst things that could happen as a result of having a covid vaccination, but you don’t need to trawl the internet for that sort of stuff. Every packet of paracetamol has a leaflet in it with a list of horrible things that can occur if you take it. A list of things that could happen when you take medication does more harm than good when it is divorced from its context, which is what you very effectively did here.
Old 16-12-2022, 19:20   #2287
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (900 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Every packet of paracetamol has a leaflet in it with a list of horrible things that can occur if you take it.
Indeed, if I read the [possible] effects of the tablets I take, I should be dead.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2022, 19:47   #2288
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:

File under "confirmation bias". The capital letters are a give away!
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2022, 22:34   #2289
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Ramrod has a golden aura

Quote:
I clicked through and scanned enough to recognise the classic conspiracist mindset behind the alarmist bullet points and even worse link text you chose to summarise it with.
That is a peer reviewed paper and rather then read it and think about what it says you are choosing to simply look at the bullet points that it posted and conclude that the summary in the paper is even worse? Do you know how to read a research paper? Have you been taught to read a research paper? I have. I've even written one. Please look at the paper (and the dozens of others that I posted below it) with an open mind.
Here are links to the wikepedia/linkedin pages of the authors (that you called quacks) so you can look at their credentials(look at their education):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_A._McCullough
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Seneff
https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthony-...alSubdomain=gr

---------- Post added at 22:20 ---------- Previous post was at 22:16 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
File under "confirmation bias". The capital letters are a give away!
Christ. It's in upper case....so it must be misinformation?!
Really?....I simply couldn't be bothered to change it to lower case.

Click the link.

---------- Post added at 22:30 ---------- Previous post was at 22:20 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Indeed, if I read the [possible] effects of the tablets I take, I should be dead.
No. They are POSSIBLE side effects and they have been on the market for (probably) decades. The mrna cov vaxxines have been on the market for less that 3 years after about 6 months trial.(normal trial for a vax is much longer)
btw...The total side effects for the cov vax's (in the last 2.5 years) are more than all side effects for all vaccines in the last 40 years.
Latest one, iirc, was tested on 6 mice!

---------- Post added at 22:34 ---------- Previous post was at 22:30 ----------

I have no words. I'm posting up to date medical research and you are judging my posts because they have bullet points that you find upsetting and the url link is in capitals? Realy? That's your argument?

Last edited by Ramrod; 16-12-2022 at 22:40. Reason: Insult like that again and you will get a suspension.
Old 16-12-2022, 22:38   #2290
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (900 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
I have no words. I'm posting up to date medical research and you are judging my posts because they have bullet points that you find upsetting and the url link is in capitals? Realy? That's your arguments?
I said no such thing, I suggest you stop insulting people [above] and making baseless accusations.

Old 16-12-2022, 22:48   #2291
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Ramrod has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I said no such thing, I suggest you stop insulting people [above] and making baseless accusations.
You said:
Quote:
I said:
Quote:
No. They are POSSIBLE side effects and they have been on the market for (probably) decades. The mrna cov vaxxines have been on the market for less that 3 years after about 6 months trial.(normal trial for a vax is much longer)
btw...The total side effects for the cov vax's (in the last 2.5 years) are more than all side effects for all vaccines in the last 40 years.
So...I didn't insult you.

edit: What accusations am I making that you are upset about?

btw.....Chris called me a quack....that's an insult. I'm insulted now. Care to comment?

Last edited by Ramrod; 16-12-2022 at 22:56.
Old 16-12-2022, 23:15   #2292
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
You said:
I said: So...I didn't insult you.

btw.....Chris called me a quack....that's an insult. I'm insulted now. Care to comment?
You’re being alarmist and you know it. ‘Peer reviewed’ is not the same as ‘correct’ or ‘consensus’. It means it has been competently produced. Again, you know this.

I have less issue with the limitations of a ‘survey of surveys’, which is what this study is, than I do with the headline you chose to put on it. You’re obviously pursuing an agenda. I don’t need to read the entire research paper to know that.

And yes, I could if I was so motivated. While neither of my degrees are in the sciences, I believe I’m competent to read and evaluate the material adequately well.
Old 16-12-2022, 23:16   #2293
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
You said:
I said: So...I didn't insult you.

Yes, I'll comment.

1. I said people, not me, but you knew that already.
You are perfectly well aware what you said, and to who, since you went back and edited it again after I removed it (we store all edits).
2. Are you blind, or just playing dumb. I quoted it.
3. No, he didnt, I suggest you go back and read it again.

TBH, I think you are just playing the troll now.
I advise you to move on and not to continue picking this fight.

Old 16-12-2022, 23:18   #2294
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Ramrod has a golden aura

Quote:
You’re being alarmist and you know it. ‘Peer reviewed’ is not the same as ‘correct’ or ‘consensus’. It means its competently produced. Again, you know this.

I have less issue with the limitations of a ‘survey of surveys’, which is what this study is, than I do with the headline you chose to put on it. You’re obviously pursuing an agenda. I don’t need to read the entire research paper to know that.

And yes, I could if I was so motivated. While neither of my degrees are in the sciences, I believe I’m competent to read and evaluate the material adequately well.
1) How am I being alarmist by posting peer reviewed papers on this subject?
2) You do need to read the entire research paper, and you should know that.
Old 16-12-2022, 23:19   #2295
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

From the first of RamRod's Wikipedia links:
Quote:
Peter Andrew McCullough (/məˈkʌlə/;[1] born December 29, 1962) is an American cardiologist.[2] He was vice chief of internal medicine at Baylor University Medical Center and a professor at Texas A&M University.[3] During the COVID-19 pandemic, McCullough has promoted misinformation about COVID-19, its treatments, and mRNA vaccines.[4][5][6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_A._McCullough

I think that link tells us all we need to know about the report's credibility! And ironically, it was provided by RamRod himself in an attempt to support his case!

Last edited by 1andrew1; 16-12-2022 at 23:24.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote