Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Old 20-09-2012, 01:37   #2131
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

http://qasdfdsaq.com/ping/
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 20-09-2012, 06:11   #2132
MaverickJesus
cf.addict

MaverickJesus has much to be proud ofMaverickJesus has much to be proud ofMaverickJesus has much to be proud ofMaverickJesus has much to be proud ofMaverickJesus has much to be proud ofMaverickJesus has much to be proud ofMaverickJesus has much to be proud ofMaverickJesus has much to be proud ofMaverickJesus has much to be proud ofMaverickJesus has much to be proud of

Its definitely a Virgin problem though yeah, just like last time? Impressive how they can cause routing issues inside an independent providers network, and even on Be*'s ADSL gateways!

MaverickJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 06:48   #2133
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickJesus View Post
Its definitely a Virgin problem though yeah, just like last time? Impressive how they can cause routing issues inside an independent providers network, and even on Be*'s ADSL gateways!

Indeed it does make me laugh than even when some knew its was not VM's this time they still went on as if it was VM's fault.

Broadband experts my arse

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 08:18   #2134
tdadyslexia
Inactive

Services: Cable Modem 60MB 2 TiVo Box's one, 1TB the other 500GB Plus Phone from NTL
tdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of light

Something is going on!

Live Graph
tdadyslexia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 09:00   #2135
kwikbreaks
cf.mega poster

Services: Plusnet FTTC, FoxSat HDR for TV, Vonage VOIP.
kwikbreaks has reached the bronze age
kwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze agekwikbreaks has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Last time i saw this it was an issue at Thinkbroadband.
My Jack Dins AST showed abysmal upload and poor downloads between 19:30 and 22:30 so it was more than TBB at fault.
kwikbreaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 09:06   #2136
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdadyslexia View Post
Something is going on!

Live Graph
I had exactly the same so nothing local as I'm 250+ miles away from you

Also I had a dropout for about 20 minutes at about 1:20 (superhub time so probably gmt)
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 09:24   #2137
iateallthepies
Permanently Banned

iateallthepies is a jewel in the roughiateallthepies is a jewel in the roughiateallthepies is a jewel in the roughiateallthepies is a jewel in the roughiateallthepies is a jewel in the rough

Internet was so sluggish last night too.
iateallthepies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 11:24   #2138
Jayster
I am the one who knocks

Services: 200/20 SH3, V6 Box
Jayster is a splendid one to beholdJayster is a splendid one to beholdJayster is a splendid one to beholdJayster is a splendid one to beholdJayster is a splendid one to beholdJayster is a splendid one to beholdJayster is a splendid one to beholdJayster is a splendid one to beholdJayster is a splendid one to behold

iOS 6 anyone?
Jayster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 11:26   #2139
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayster View Post
iOS 6 anyone?

I think you have the wrong thread

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/19...0-ios-6-a.html
Old 20-09-2012, 12:10   #2140
bjq1972
Inactive

bjq1972 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
Was he not pointing the finger at iOS6? I was wondering the same myself.
bjq1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 13:08   #2141
Kymmy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjq1972 View Post
Was he not pointing the finger at iOS6? I was wondering the same myself.

As this is virgin media internet thread and it would be the router that performs the WAN ping it would still have nothing to do with iOS6

Back on topic please
Old 20-09-2012, 13:16   #2142
Chrysalis
cf.mega poster

Services: Gig1, Hub 5
Chrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronze
Chrysalis is cast in bronze

nice hills
Chrysalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 13:46   #2143
ferretuk
Inactive

Services: Plusnet Unlimited FTTC
ferretuk has a very nice sixpackferretuk has a very nice sixpackferretuk has a very nice sixpackferretuk has a very nice sixpackferretuk has a very nice sixpackferretuk has a very nice sixpackferretuk has a very nice sixpackferretuk has a very nice sixpackferretuk has a very nice sixpackferretuk has a very nice sixpackferretuk has a very nice sixpackferretuk has a very nice sixpackferretuk has a very nice sixpackferretuk has a very nice sixpackferretuk has a very nice sixpackferretuk has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post

As this is virgin media internet thread and it would be the router that performs the WAN ping it would still have nothing to do with iOS6

Back on topic please
I assumed the reference to be the impact of mass downloading of IOS 6 globally on Tbb ping monitoring - on topic?
ferretuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2012, 13:52   #2144
Kymmy
Inactive

Doubtful, not unless the TBB servers and iOS download servers where very close to each other, I can though understand the original comment now.. Just goes to show how a little more detail and perhaps a quote can avoid confusion
Old 20-09-2012, 15:20   #2145
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze

Given that O2/Be backbones and certain lines to France were also affected, this incident does seem to have a bit of a wider scope than "very close to each other".
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote