Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Rate the last movie you saw

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Rate the last movie you saw

Old 14-11-2008, 12:05   #2101
The Hitman
Inactive

The Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful one
re: Rate the last movie you saw

My $$ on Kung Fu Shark
The Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-11-2008, 09:49   #2102
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

dark knight [batman]

not to shaby enjoyed it 7/10
Old 17-11-2008, 20:48   #2103
budwieser
cf.mega poster

budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star
budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star

Lakeview Terrace with Samual L Jackson. I thought it was really good. 9/10.

---------- Post added at 20:48 ---------- Previous post was at 20:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
Hot Nurses Vol 2

Acting was awful, but the action was good.
Lol! " I think i may have a temperature" " Just pop this under your tongue for 3 minutes"
budwieser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 09:43   #2104
Fatec
Inactive

Fatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to behold

LaLingerie (BluRay) (English Name : Adventures Of A Virgin)

7/10

Alot of LOL moments, great fun, something to just sit back, relax, turn your brain off and enjoy.
Fatec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 09:45   #2105
zing_deleted

Query how can you turn off if you have to read subs?
Old 20-11-2008, 09:50   #2106
Fatec
Inactive

Fatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to beholdFatec is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by David F View Post
Query how can you turn off if you have to read subs?
I have no problem with reading subs, i dont know how to explain it.. ican read them without actually noticing i am and thoroughly enjoy a movie, most people i know are the same...but i know 1 or 2 who just cannot.

Just depends on the individual i guess? i speak mandarin (though some accents/dialect confuse me) so that helps.

Also forgot

Tais-toi! (BluRay)

6/10

Jean Reno was great in this little crime comedy, found it very entertaining, takes me back to how good british comedies used to be

I would of rated it higher but i find Gérard Depardieu annoying.

And

Evolusi KL Drift

6/10

On the same sort of quality of Initial D but with more racing/drifting and less talking
Old 23-11-2008, 10:51   #2107
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

quarantine - it was dreadful 3/10
Old 24-11-2008, 18:13   #2108
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

The Godfather Parts I and II. I tend to count them as one because the two stories combine well (IMO).

Both 9/10

Beautifully shot, excellently directed, excellent acted and excellently written. Both films excel in just about every way they can.

Even though if you watch both of them together, you spend 5 hours doing it, I really didn't notice the time going.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 18:36   #2109
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
quarantine - it was dreadful 3/10
Have you saw the orginal called [REC]? It's much better imo, even though it's a scene-for-scene remake. The original one is in Spanish too.

Latest film for me was Crank. I must say, it's a very good film. It has its very funny moments in it. I'll give it an 8/10.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 09:38   #2110
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

quantum of solace

not bad lots of action ,but none of the james bond charm , in fact mr bond doesent say much at all .just kills every one he meets

conclusion- needs refining imo
Old 30-11-2008, 22:15   #2111
Fatec
Inactive

Transporter 3

7/10

As good as the first, i can forgive them for number 2 now
Old 01-12-2008, 14:42   #2112
etccarmageddon
Inactive

etccarmageddon has a nice shiny star
etccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny star

get smart - daft and maybe red wine and a pretty anne hathaway made it enjoyable.
etccarmageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 21:04   #2113
sir_drinks_alot
Inactive

Services: WNYC
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age

Changeling 10/10

Outstanding and by far the best movie of the year the Directing of Clint Eastwood and acting of Angelina Jolie and the rest of the cast.is a balance that's just right the story and tone in which It's told is perfect i've not seen a movie that send my emotions of a roller coaster ride like this in Many years.
sir_drinks_alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 03:35   #2114
Alien
Inactive

Services: VM Phone, V+, VM 10Mb
Alien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronze
Alien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronze

King Kong [2005 remake].
Good points:
  • Naomi Watts all wet & dishevelled, running through the jungle.
  • some of the action sequences

Bad points:
  • dialogue was pretty naff
  • seemed to drag on too long
  • really big bugs [fake, but very creepy if you're not a fan of the smaller real-life equivalents]
Alien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 22:42   #2115
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quantum of Solace (yeah about a month after everyone else)...6/10.

Lacked a certain...something. I guess I don't really like the darker Bond films.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote