Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | X Factor: 2010

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

X Factor: 2010

Old 28-11-2010, 23:02   #196
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Re: X Factor: 2010

Not happy that Wagner went but Mary deserved to stay, the good thing about the whole voting for Wagner to stay has filtered out some of the crap acts. Cher can't win, she's terrible and hope she goes next week. I want Matt, Mary and One Direction as the final three
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-11-2010, 23:05   #197
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

I really do hope Cher is gone as well next week and Rebbecca with her
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 23:14   #198
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

Justin Bieber was greaaaat tonight, the papers tomorrow will be saying he was miming as per usual with guest stars, it bores me.
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 23:16   #199
Sasha222
Inactive

How do you tell if an artist is miming or singing live? I can never tell the difference?
Old 28-11-2010, 23:18   #200
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
How do you tell if an artist is miming or singing live? I can never tell the difference?
You can tell because when he was jumping around his voice didn't budge lol.
Old 28-11-2010, 23:20   #201
Sasha222
Inactive

Ah right. I was wondering how people could tell and what is auototune?
Old 28-11-2010, 23:20   #202
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFrankie View Post
Justin Bieber was greaaaat tonight, the papers tomorrow will be saying he was miming as per usual with guest stars, it bores me.
But it was quite obvious that he was miming as his lips were not in sync with the words, why do you think he used such a big microphone strategically placed so that his lips were not fully visible, how many other singers use such massive mikes.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 23:21   #203
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

Yeah and when he was being asked questions afterwards, despite wearing a mic he needed to speak into Dermots
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 23:24   #204
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Ah right. I was wondering how people could tell and what is auototune?
That is an electronic voice machine that makes poor voices sound better, such as Cheryl Cole's.

A few weeks back Cheryl mimed to that very bad song that got to number one and in the same show Rhianna sang her song, you could hear Rhianna laughing as the food fight started but kept singing without autotune.
Old 28-11-2010, 23:25   #205
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
But it was quite obvious that he was miming as his lips were not in sync with the words, why do you think he used such a big microphone strategically placed so that his lips were not fully visible, how many other singers use such massive mikes.
[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]

Old 28-11-2010, 23:28   #206
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
That is an electronic voice machine that makes poor voices sound better, such as Cheryl Cole's.

A few weeks back Cheryl mimed to that very bad song that got to number one and in the same show Rhianna sang her song, you could hear Rhianna laughing as the food fight started but kept singing without autotune.
Ah right now I understand. What food fight? How did I miss a food fight? Who won?
Old 28-11-2010, 23:30   #207
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFrankie View Post

At least Steven Tyler can sing but even such a large mike is unable to cover his mouth.

---------- Post added at 23:30 ---------- Previous post was at 23:28 ----------

Quote:
Ah right now I understand. What food fight? How did I miss a food fight? Who won?
Remember when Rhianna was on the show about a month ago and the dancers were sat around a table with food and at the end started throwing it around you can see it in this video around the 4.40 minute mark http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fImmBjCnQk
Old 28-11-2010, 23:33   #208
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

It also annoys me when Katy Perry sang live and everyone went mad because she sounded awful!, i don't think she was that bad.
Old 28-11-2010, 23:33   #209
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
At least Steven Tyler can sing but even such a large mike is unable to cover his mouth.

---------- Post added at 23:30 ---------- Previous post was at 23:28 ----------

Remember when Rhianna was on the show about a month ago and the dancers were sat around a table with food and at the end started throwing it around you can see it in this video around the 4.40 minute mark http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fImmBjCnQk
Was that on Xtra factor? I dont watch that. I just watch the judges when they are questioned by the public and thats it. I never know when to believe you as your a messer
Old 28-11-2010, 23:35   #210
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Was that on Xtra factor? I dont watch that. I just watch the judges when they are questioned by the public and thats it. I never know when to believe you as your a messer
The normal Sunday results show on the 31/10.