Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | [Merged] The Football Thread 2005/2006 Season

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

[Merged] The Football Thread 2005/2006 Season
Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 14:53   #1966
Nugget
Inactive

Services: Will provide gags for cash
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars
Re: [Merged] The Football Thread 2005/2006 Season

To be fair, Souness has suffered from a hideous amount of injuries to his first choice eleven this season. Unfortunately, seeing as he then persisted in using Boumsong and Bramble as half of his defense (or Bobo and Twinkles), it's no surprise that Newcast United Comedy Club have lurched from one crisis to another this season really.
Advertisement
Old 02-02-2006, 15:33   #1967
coanwood
Inactive

coanwood will become famous soon enoughcoanwood will become famous soon enoughcoanwood will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugget
To be fair, Souness has suffered from a hideous amount of injuries to his first choice eleven this season. Unfortunately, seeing as he then persisted in using Boumsong and Bramble as half of his defense (or Bobo and Twinkles), it's no surprise that Newcast United Comedy Club have lurched from one crisis to another this season really.
Yes the injuries have been terrible, and I have tried to take this on board, but in the end we look like eleven strangers when playing. We have been calling bobo and twinkles, "laurel and hardy". First time they didn't make me laugh.
When you look at other teams with injuries ie; Wigan, it makes you wonder.
Old 02-02-2006, 17:19   #1968
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

A friend of mine just asked if we were going out for a Sol Campbell tonight. A swift half then home.
Old 02-02-2006, 18:04   #1969
coanwood
Inactive

coanwood will become famous soon enoughcoanwood will become famous soon enoughcoanwood will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: [Merged] The Football Thread 2005/2006 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzae
A friend of mine just asked if we were going out for a Sol Campbell tonight. A swift half then home.
I like it, I will certainly be having a half or two out of relief.
Saw this and thought it was also very good, clever things penguins.

ADMIN EDIT (Russ) - inappropriate language contained in link - link therefore removed.
Old 02-02-2006, 23:46   #1970
Chrysalis
cf.mega poster

Chrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronze
Chrysalis is cast in bronze

the inuries arent bad luck it is his training regime, he used to have high injury list at blackburn as well, sorry but that is more then conveniance.
Old 02-02-2006, 23:53   #1971
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by coanwood
Saw this and thought it was also very good, clever things penguins.

And that is connected to football how??

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 03-02-2006, 01:06   #1972
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ D
And that is connected to football how??
You didn't watch it till the end did you?
Old 03-02-2006, 01:09   #1973
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

No - but I'm glad I did now...

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 03-02-2006, 07:57   #1974
Mails Crushed
Permanently Banned

Mails Crushed is an unknown quantity at this point

What's wrong with Sol Campbell's head? I know his father died, I know the rumours by Spur fans that he is gay, I know his brother is (was) in prison, I know that the 50-year old decorator left him and charged him 70,000 quid for her services. But all these are old news. He got Dido as his girlfriend. Is Dido his current problem? Every body keeps telling his "head is spinning", his "mental health" etc etc etc what's wrong with Sol? why is he sad?
Old 03-02-2006, 09:15   #1975
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mails Crushed
He got Dido as his girlfriend. Is Dido his current problem? Every body keeps telling his "head is spinning", his "mental health" etc etc etc what's wrong with Sol? why is he sad?
Well there's the problem.Its Dido probably making a song about everything that goes on in the house..... she prbably never talks to him, just singing to him instead and its done his sensitive head in
Old 03-02-2006, 09:45   #1976
sherer
Inactive

sherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of society

Sol and Dido never knew that is it really true ?.. lucky ******* if it is knew i should have been a prem footballer
Old 03-02-2006, 09:50   #1977
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

Dido also went out with Alan Smith.
Old 03-02-2006, 09:55   #1978
Mails Crushed
Permanently Banned

Mails Crushed is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeap,

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/7352004.htm

Hansen wrote "Campbell was jumping the spring wasn't there. He couldn't get off the deck "

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4673292.stm

I do not know if Dido has anything to do with it but in the other hand eveyone says Campbell ain't fit....

What a name: Sulzeer Jeremiah Campbell
Old 03-02-2006, 10:08   #1979
Nugget
Inactive

Services: Will provide gags for cash
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzae
Dido also went out with Alan Smith.
Ah, the Emmerdale Eminem
Old 03-02-2006, 10:13   #1980
sherer
Inactive

sherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of society

damn i blame the parents if they'd just let me play football all day instead of taking me to school i could be a millionaire footballer dating a pop star
Closed Thread