Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Chronicles of Rishi

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Chronicles of Rishi
Closed Thread

Old 22-05-2024, 16:15   #1966
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: The Chronicles of Rishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
https://x.com/electpoliticsuk/status...94309250281644

bring it on let the tory war begin gonna be utter chaos
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Advertisement
Old 22-05-2024, 16:23   #1967
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

sky news understands it on for 4th July
Old 22-05-2024, 16:24   #1968
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
sky news understands it on for 4th July
Well it had to be some time. So why not.
Old 22-05-2024, 16:25   #1969
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
cant wait to see end of worst government ever
Old 22-05-2024, 16:28   #1970
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

YES!!! July 4th is when we’ll finally get to see the end of the most evil, corrupt and dishonest government in history. I don’t smile much these days but I have a big grin this afternoon. And after July 4th it’ll take several top surgeons to remove the smile from my face

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 22-05-2024, 16:30   #1971
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Perhaps there are more shitshows down the line.
Old 22-05-2024, 16:31   #1972
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

https://youtu.be/fDB6aVekY-A?si=V7-iom-fpczLlrtK

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 22-05-2024, 16:32   #1973
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
YES!!! July 4th is when we’ll finally get to see the end of the most evil, corrupt and dishonest government in history. I don’t smile much these days but I have a big grin this afternoon. And after July 4th it’ll take several top surgeons to remove the smile from my face
Old 22-05-2024, 16:32   #1974
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
My Aunts birthday although given she has voted Tory all her life she might not be in a celebratory mood.
Old 22-05-2024, 16:33   #1975
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
cant wait to see end of worst government ever
Hold on, they haven't got in yet. Then we'll judge how bad they are, but you're right they'll probably end up being the worst.

---------- Post added at 16:33 ---------- Previous post was at 16:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Perhaps there are more shitshows down the line.
Guaranteed over the next five years.
Old 22-05-2024, 16:34   #1976
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Hold on, they haven't got in yet. Then we'll judge how bad they are, but you're right they'll probably end up being the worst.
you have got OB's rose tinted glasses firmly on aint ya
Old 22-05-2024, 17:04   #1977
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

What's not encouraging is the suggestion they think things will get worse over the summer so are going now
Old 22-05-2024, 17:10   #1978
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Hadn't realised that the Senedd and its crooked first minister could do that
Old 22-05-2024, 17:13   #1979
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:

---------- Post added at 16:33 ---------- Previous post was at 16:33 ----------

Guaranteed over the next five years.
Especially with the awful mess the Conservative government have left this country in.
Old 22-05-2024, 17:17   #1980
Dave42
cf.mega poster

bring it on tories out out out
Closed Thread