Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | [Merged] Football talk

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

[Merged] Football talk
Closed Thread

Old 25-10-2004, 19:38   #1891
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
Re: [Merged] - Football talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien
Man united 12 shots, 6 on target

Arsenal 12 shots, 6 on target

http://football.guardian.co.uk/Match...335070,00.html

Now i call that pretty even....not sure where you got your information from though intresting.....

Also the secound incident may not have happened if we had not being attacking to get the equalising goal but i am not here to argue if you should have won or not i am just disputing the claims that united where all over arsenal and stuff. The game was 50 - 50, not a unstopable wave of excellence from a better united team
Well if you actually watched the match you would have noticed those stats to be incorrect.

Check the sky website for the correct stats which are...

Man Utd
Shots on target 5
Shots off target 5

Arsenal
Shots on target 1
Shots off target 7
Advertisement
Old 25-10-2004, 19:39   #1892
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

I do actually agree with Damien there...

We did cancel each other out for the majority of the game. Neither keepers had to do anything spectacular.
Old 25-10-2004, 19:41   #1893
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal
I do actually agree with Damien there...
Mal, how rude, agreeing with an Arsenal fan Stop this shocking behaviour immediately, hang on didn't I do that earlier in the thread
Old 25-10-2004, 19:43   #1894
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

what a way to reach 2000+ posts
Old 25-10-2004, 19:47   #1895
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsy42
Mal, how rude, agreeing with an Arsenal fan Stop this shocking behaviour immediately, hang on didn't I do that earlier in the thread

Well it wasn't what you'd call an excellent match from either side. The action was mainly in the midfield with neither side dominating totally.

We won. What else can you say?

Look towards the next match. It's a very long way to go...

I must be getting too old for this football rivalry
Old 25-10-2004, 19:47   #1896
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

Damien, sorry for spelling your name wrong btw it's just I presume anything to do with Arsenal is connected to Satan
Old 25-10-2004, 19:56   #1897
Graham F
Inactive

Graham F has reached the bronze age
Graham F has reached the bronze ageGraham F has reached the bronze ageGraham F has reached the bronze age

yesterday's big game actually finished 1 - 1 so wtf you all chatting abt
Old 25-10-2004, 19:57   #1898
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

Quote:
like looking at the actual facts instead of making up our own
Like the Guardian eh.

Course if you had watched the match you would have known there was no way Arsenal had 6 shots on target.

Here use this link to get the correct stats

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/results.asp
Old 25-10-2004, 19:59   #1899
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsy42
Damien, sorry for spelling your name wrong btw it's just I presume anything to do with Arsenal is connected to Satan
Hell yeah! wait.........your called the red devils!

Its not my falut the guardian was making crap up, i did watch the game but lost any memory after the div......penealty

The game was still even, your shots on targets were awful while herny had the best shot on target of the match (apart from the 2 goals united scored)
Old 25-10-2004, 20:09   #1900
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzae
Well if you actually watched the match you would have noticed those stats to be incorrect.

Check the sky website for the correct stats which are...

Man Utd
Shots on target 5
Shots off target 5

Arsenal
Shots on target 1
Shots off target 7
Cool, so what was Damien saying about making up facts??

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 25-10-2004, 21:07   #1901
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 TV 360 boxes. 500mb BB, Phone line.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star

Quote:
like looking at the actual facts instead of making up our own
Well Aresnal certainly out scored United with number of fouls and yellow cards.

I can understand Sol Campbell and Ashley Cole not wanting to shake Rooneys hand in the overheated aftermath of the game. I am willing to bet that if he does the same in Englands next World Cup match they will be slapping his back with the rest of the team.
Old 25-10-2004, 21:20   #1902
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadom
Well Aresnal certainly out scored United with number of fouls and yellow cards.

I can understand Sol Campbell and Ashley Cole not wanting to shake Rooneys hand in the overheated aftermath of the game. I am willing to bet that if he does the same in Englands next World Cup match they will be slapping his back with the rest of the team.
Not as bad as what Ruud did
Old 25-10-2004, 21:29   #1903
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
Not as bad as what Ruud did
Well I'll agree with you there. Although I haven't read any reports of United players throwing food at Arse staff who never actually stepped on to the field of play......

Come to think of it, none of the Arse squad have EVER played dirty now, have they.....?

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 25-10-2004, 21:35   #1904
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

No but there are a reports of a arsenal player with a bloody nose
Old 25-10-2004, 21:37   #1905
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

So Viera decided to stick the nut on a fellow Arse player, I mean come on, who hasn't felt like doing that over the last few months???

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Closed Thread