Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 17-12-2010, 15:55   #1816
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
The 5 auction items I successfully bid for on Wednesday afternoon were posted to me on Thursday morning and delivered by First Class Parcel Post at 7:55am this morning. East Sussex to Manchester in less than 24 hours. to Royal Mail.
No hints or clues as to what you actually bought then after all those posts last week.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 17-12-2010, 18:11   #1817
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
No hints or clues as to what you actually bought then after all those posts last week.

Well they were cats of course!

This time 5 money boxes to add to my collection of Joycat items made by the Designers Studio in the USA some years ago and a bit like hens teeth to track down either in Europe or the USA.

I also bought a far less rare Tea pot from a different seller but from the same range which is still on it's way to me apparently on the back of a very slow snail.

Now aren't you sad you don't get to see such wonderful works of art every time you use your bathroom. John says he is thrilled that he gets to admire their astounding beauty every single day, and is so glad I managed to track even more of the little darlings to add to my collection. Or at least that is what I think he muttered.
Old 17-12-2010, 19:02   #1818
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Well they were cats of course!

This time 5 money boxes to add to my collection of Joycat items made by the Designers Studio in the USA some years ago and a bit like hens teeth to track down either in Europe or the USA.

I also bought a far less rare Tea pot from a different seller but from the same range which is still on it's way to me apparently on the back of a very slow snail.

Now aren't you sad you don't get to see such wonderful works of art every time you use your bathroom. John says he is thrilled that he gets to admire their astounding beauty every single day, and is so glad I managed to track even more of the little darlings to add to my collection. Or at least that is what I think he muttered.
Any chance of seeing the rest as that teapot is superb.
Old 17-12-2010, 19:02   #1819
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

I don't go back to work until Tuesday the 4th of January
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2010, 19:21   #1820
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

is so happy it started snowing where i live today
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2010, 19:26   #1821
Fingy
Inactive

Fingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appeal
Fingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appeal

Hubby away to his Xmas dinner in the snow and both kidlets are currently sleeping... fingers crossed for a peaceful evening.
Fingy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2010, 19:28   #1822
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingy View Post
Hubby away to his Xmas dinner in the snow and both kidlets are currently sleeping... fingers crossed for a peaceful evening.
You know you should never speak about quiet nights when children are involved they know what you are thinking.

Enjoy your free time.
Old 17-12-2010, 19:29   #1823
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

I managed to dissasemble my Acer aspire one and put more ram in it - ok so I had to do most of it by touch and the rest under the CCTV, but it all works and now has 1.5gb ram
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2010, 19:39   #1824
Zing

Big up to ya for doing that Dilli n1
Old 17-12-2010, 20:30   #1825
Peter_
Permanently Banned

My new Nokia N8 is on its way and should be here between 0800 and 1300 tomorrow all being well.
Old 18-12-2010, 03:55   #1826
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

My step sister has just gone into labour aaaaaaaaaarrrggggg!!!!!
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 06:29   #1827
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
My new Nokia N8 is on its way and should be here between 0800 and 1300 tomorrow all being well.
Maybe not with all the snow.
Old 18-12-2010, 09:33   #1828
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Any chance of seeing the rest as that teapot is superb.
Just in case you really do want to see some of them Here are a few pics ....First shows four of the money boxes, one with a couple of other pieces in the same colours and finally the tea pot that arrived this morning.

Last edited by joglynne; 12-09-2017 at 20:41.
joglynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 11:26   #1829
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

Quote:
Just in case you really do want to see some of them Here are a few pics ....First shows four of the money boxes, one with a couple of other pieces in the same colours and finally the tea pot that arrived this morning.
Gorgeous colours!

---------- Post added at 11:26 ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 ----------

Step sis is still in labour, no pains as of yet!, shes talking to me from facebook while shes in hospital, i now think i've seen it all haha.
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 12:28   #1830
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFrankie View Post
i now think i've seen it all haha.
She's posting pictures of it too?
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote