Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
19-07-2010, 09:41
|
#1801
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2010
Services: VIVID 200, TV and calls, with Sky Movies and Sky Sport, Asian Mela. Two 1TB Tivo
Posts: 321
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
Quote:
Originally Posted by winkle
Give it time, we did with ESPN last year and look how that turned out 
|
i am just very impatient, also people have been saying that it would be released at 9.00 O'Clock monday morning
|
|
|
19-07-2010, 09:46
|
#1802
|
|
Guest
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
There's no chance I'm paying £14.00 a month extra for the HD channels. I do want them but that's ludicrous when i have 2 V+ boxes a VHD box, my broadband, phone and mobile with them. Surley there should be some discount....
|
|
|
|
19-07-2010, 09:47
|
#1803
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,666
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
Someone on Virgin blogspot saying Virgin told them that HD channels not available until the end of August for foxtrot charlie!  I cannae take anymore I tell ye
|
|
|
19-07-2010, 09:53
|
#1804
|
|
RIp Sweetness
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,393
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
Has anyone got an update on ESPN America HD please? News on this channel seems to have been buried by all the sky HD news, or should I say rumours.
|
|
|
19-07-2010, 09:53
|
#1805
|
|
Media Watcher
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Essex
Services: Sky, Cable & Freeview
Posts: 2,416
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
Quote:
Originally Posted by r94yan
i am just very impatient, also people have been saying that it would be released at 9.00 O'Clock monday morning
|
If it's tomorrow when the channels can be ordered then I'd imagine that is when the announcement will be.
|
|
|
19-07-2010, 10:02
|
#1806
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2009
Services: Virgin Media V+ & tivo (XL TV) - Freesat+ (Humax Foxsat HDR) - 20mb BB - M Phone
Posts: 836
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
It was all a bunch of lies them rumours apart from the £7 per box.
Even the RUMOUR that there was going to be an announcment today was.....wait for it LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---------- Post added at 11:02 ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkesghost
Someone on Virgin blogspot saying Virgin told them that HD channels not available until the end of August for foxtrot charlie!  I cannae take anymore I tell ye
|
WHO THE BLOODY HELL IS fox trot chiles? 
|
|
|
19-07-2010, 10:07
|
#1807
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Babylon 5
Services: VMTV, XL-VIP, V+HD, 20MB BB
Posts: 16
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattb00thers
It was all a bunch of lies them rumours apart from the £7 per box.
Even the RUMOUR that there was going to be an announcment today was.....wait for it LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---------- Post added at 11:02 ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 ----------
WHO THE BLOODY HELL IS fox trot chiles?  
|
Not to quote exactly what it means but it could be this:
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Charlie_Foxtrot
|
|
|
19-07-2010, 10:07
|
#1808
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 12,313
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear
Has anyone got an update on ESPN America HD please? News on this channel seems to have been buried by all the sky HD news, or should I say rumours.
|
Tell me about it. I'm more interested in ESPN America HD and Sky Basic HD than the Sky Premium HD channels.
|
|
|
19-07-2010, 10:11
|
#1809
|
|
RIp Sweetness
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,393
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11
Tell me about it. I'm more interested in ESPN America HD and Sky Basic HD than the Sky Premium HD channels.
|
To be honest if sky did not have the NFL I would cancel all sky channels.
|
|
|
19-07-2010, 10:12
|
#1810
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2005
Services: 50mb Broadband Ambit VMNG300 modem,
Tivo, V+TVDrive Extra Large and NTL phone, Virgin mobile
Posts: 689
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes
i posted the channel move this morning on page 119. 
|
Yes I know, you'll be doing media boy out of a job, I think we could be relying on you in the future, cant believe he did not know and you were the first to report, Or did media boy really know but it was top secret and could not be mentioned until after the event.
|
|
|
19-07-2010, 10:13
|
#1811
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Babylon 5
Services: VMTV, XL-VIP, V+HD, 20MB BB
Posts: 16
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear
To be honest if sky did not have the NFL I would cancel all sky channels.
|
I thought it was still on Channel 5.
|
|
|
19-07-2010, 10:21
|
#1812
|
|
Got inside news - PM me
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Media Boy UK HQ
Posts: 15,148
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear
Has anyone got an update on ESPN America HD please? News on this channel seems to have been buried by all the sky HD news, or should I say rumours.
|
The latest I have is ESPN are still in talks with Virgin over launch.
|
|
|
19-07-2010, 10:21
|
#1813
|
|
RIp Sweetness
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,393
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Garibaldi
I thought it was still on Channel 5.
|
Sky have the early games on Sunday 6pm ,9.15pm,Thursday night games after thanksgiving and all the play off games. ESPN have Monday night football from September. Five had the late Sunday game up to the end of last season, they now have some game show through the night and will not be doing NFL this season. NFLUK are trying to get SNF on fta, but where is unknown.
|
|
|
19-07-2010, 10:22
|
#1814
|
|
Got inside news - PM me
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Media Boy UK HQ
Posts: 15,148
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11
Tell me about it. I'm more interested in ESPN America HD and Sky Basic HD than the Sky Premium HD channels.
|
I am hearing that Sky Basic HD Channel will not launch until September.
|
|
|
19-07-2010, 10:22
|
#1815
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2009
Services: Virgin Media V+ & tivo (XL TV) - Freesat+ (Humax Foxsat HDR) - 20mb BB - M Phone
Posts: 836
|
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. II
With SSN moving to 515 did SS4 move to 514?
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 23:15.
|