Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | [Merged] Football talk

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

[Merged] Football talk
Closed Thread

Old 17-09-2004, 16:20   #1696
sherer
Inactive

sherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of society
Re: [Merged] - Football talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzae

Now Rio got 8 months for failing to take a drugs test, this guy actually failed his test, so you'd assume he'd get a similar ban? No? He got a 10 match ban!!!!!!!
you are forgetting 2 things he isn't English and doesn't play for Man U... just look at the players in Italy who got 4 months for failing a test..

If Sven wasn't so weak he could have told the FA he wanted him for Euro 04 and then he would have got a shorter ban
Advertisement
Old 18-09-2004, 12:23   #1697
yesman

Arsenal V Bolton

OK What's the score going to be ?

I am going for a Bolton win 1 - 2

Not likely at the library, but Bolton are playing well.

Old 18-09-2004, 13:06   #1698
nffc
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview, Sky+, 100 Mb/s VM BB, mega i7 PC, iPhone 13, Macbook Air
nffc has a nice shiny star
nffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny star

If anyone cares- Stoke v Forest from the Britannia (what's the score gonna be?).

I think we're gonna get hammered

BTW- 2-2 Arsenal-Bolton

Old 18-09-2004, 13:18   #1699
yesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by nffc
If anyone cares- Stoke v Forest from the Britannia (what's the score gonna be?).

I think we're gonna get hammered

BTW- 2-2 Arsenal-Bolton

2 - 1 to Stoke

Old 18-09-2004, 13:23   #1700
nffc
cf.mega poster

nffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesman
2 - 1 to Stoke
If we're lucky.

Old 18-09-2004, 14:48   #1701
nffc
cf.mega poster

Quote:
BTW- 2-2 Arsenal-Bolton
Should have put some money on that! lol

Old 18-09-2004, 14:58   #1702
Julian
Oh When The Saints!!

Julian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny star
Julian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Can you give me some tips for my pools coupon next week please?
Old 18-09-2004, 14:59   #1703
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

I wonder what the forum's Arsenal obsessive will make of this scoreline...

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 18-09-2004, 15:47   #1704
yesman

Quote:
Nice one, now all we need is tonights lotto numbers please

Old 18-09-2004, 15:57   #1705
BBKing
R.I.P.

Services: 20Mb VM CM, Virgin TV
BBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny star
BBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny star
Send a message via ICQ to BBKing

Quote:
I wonder what the forum's Arsenal obsessive will make of this scoreline...
I make it 21 goals in six games and top of the league.

We're just following the excellent example of Man United, who have made the 2-2 draw part of their awesome weaponry this season.
Old 18-09-2004, 16:03   #1706
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBKing

We're just following the excellent example of Man United, who have made the 2-2 draw part of their awesome weaponry this season.
BBKing, several games does not a season make
Old 18-09-2004, 20:01   #1707
nffc
cf.mega poster

Stoke 0-0 Forest

I'm pretty pleased, drawing 0-0 away to the league leaders, with Reidy in exile.

We even had a winner disallowed.

Old 18-09-2004, 20:14   #1708
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBKing

Following the example of United's poor defence? Leaking 2 goals at home today, leaking another 3 goal at home against Middlesborough? OK Arse didn't lose either but again, they can't be truly be considered the 'great' team they think they are until they fix this problem, at home at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsy42
BBKing, several games does not a season make
Come on Debs, this is an Arse fan we're talking about here, they've have a decade of bitterness against United fans to vent their frustration on

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 18-09-2004, 20:16   #1709
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star

and whats that , when the boro win tomorrow 4-0 they will be second , oh joy , where is man u at the moment btw
Old 18-09-2004, 20:18   #1710
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Somewhere mid-table, struggling with a crippling injury list

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Closed Thread