I put Atheist
I however yet to see proof archalogically of existence yes lots of land to dig up be we found further back yet this gap never been uneathered to prove jesus or any other things exist. Would thought something would come up big paraded by the church see we was not lieing.
Why has the church buried the work of frenchman Jean-François Champollion who had extensive knowledge of coptic ancient hieroglyphics one few to translate some of the roseta stones secrets. I believe the vatican got his work all hidden under lock and key whats there to hide. there should be total openess.
http://www.wired.com/thisdayintech/t...s-champollion/
Who spent years documenting the works of the egyptians which ultimately cost him his life. Work which could either disprove or prove many things the church teachings due to there very good documenting there period.
I have grown to become very sceptic at what I was told to believe. I find it hard to understand why god would allow the misery and pain on good people. If there a heaven god nows where as sure hell feels this earth feels like hell its full greed and misery. Maybe hell and heaven within not somewhere higher. People can cross from hell to heaven in blink. For all I know god and satan play chess together we minions are the chess pieces and fate is manipulated by either they have laugh at our expense. Society is either black or white in there inner soul you either gods pawn or Evils to try play.
I lost faith years ago was first C & E but then went to catholic school became catholic but never was convinced priests knew really.
I know might upset some its just my strange belief way come to distrust anything I am told. Until it slaps me in the face maybe god or satin will for my posting. Will know in next few days if upset almighty
The other what would happen to the world if the whole thing came out as one big sham hoax. There alot people who put big faith in gods existence. Many countries deeply catholic. If it ever was disproved would it unstable the world. There lies we all need hope someway we all have our faiths/beliefs but all could be true or false. I always thought of re-incarnation some dead is dead others in heaven. Even the thought parallel universe you simply when dead reborn into new planet. We all have hidden beliefs on endgame. Maybe its part process to that wether you AThiest, thiest or agnostic.