Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | NCIS : Series 10

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

NCIS : Series 10

Old 10-01-2013, 19:48   #1
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Question NCIS : Series 10

Next week's TV Choice magazine says that next Friday (18th Jan) sees the second episode of series 10 on Fox (was FX).

But their listings show 3 back-to-back episodes with none marked as "New Ep" (New Episode) from 1900 to 2200.

This week's listings also show 3 back-to-back episode with none marked "New Ep" tomorrow (11th Jan) from 1900 to 2200.

I checked on http://www.radiotimes.com/tv/tv-listings and see the same scheduling.

Does anyone here have another listing that shows when the new episode is being shown please?

Taf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-01-2013, 20:05   #2
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
re: NCIS :Series 10

Series 10 episode 1. "Extreme Prejudice" is scheduled to air at 21:00 tomorrow night (11th Jan. ) on Fox VM 157 (HD158) as per the EPG and my copy of TV & Satellite Week.
Old 10-01-2013, 20:17   #3
Taf
cf.mega poster

Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

Thanks joglynne!!!

What odd scheduling... 2 hours of repeats followed by the new episode!
Old 10-01-2013, 20:30   #4
joglynne
Born again teenager.

joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
Thanks joglynne!!!

What odd scheduling... 2 hours of repeats followed by the new episode!
No problems Taf. I was as puzzled as you and ended up tracking through Wiki to find the title of the first episode so that I could track it down to set up a new series link earlier this week. Schedules can be a tad frustrating at time.
Old 17-01-2013, 14:20   #5
Anonymouse
RIP Tigger - 12 years?!

Services: EE Superfast Broadband
Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal
Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal

It's welcome back, anyway!

I fell in love with this show after discovering it by accident. I love all the characters, but especially Abby (I still can't believe Pauley Perette is only a few years younger than me! How does she do it?!) and Ducky.
Old 17-01-2013, 14:55   #6
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

I'm more of a Ziva fan myself, but can see the attraction to Abby. Personally, my favourite in the entire history of NCIS (if you include the LA spin off) is Daniela Ruah.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2013, 15:20   #7
jempalmer

Services: 500gb Tivo & V+. TV XL, 60MB BB, M Phone.

Cote de Pablo aka Ziva David, oh Man! (The series' are excellent also)
Old 17-01-2013, 18:23   #8
Taf
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymouse View Post
It's welcome back, anyway!
I fell in love with this show after discovering it by accident.
If you can get hold of the earlier series you will see how the characters developed. An excellent show in all ways.
Old 17-01-2013, 21:30   #9
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Keep an eye out on FOX, they repeat all series ad nauseam. The very first episode (if you discount the pilot episodes shown as part of the series JAG) is called Yankee One. It is where they pick up Sasha Alexander to join the team.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2013, 15:16   #10
Anonymouse
RIP Tigger - 12 years?!

Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal

I'm currently having way too much fun writing an NCIS/Lost Girl crossover. I thought I'd share my favourite bit:

"I removed the bandage, intending to do likewise with the bullet…only to find her skin pristine and unbroken beneath it,” Ducky informed them. “X-ray shows no sign of the bullet, or any evidence it was ever there. Further, though admittedly her face was covered in blood, her nose is entirely unbroken as far as I can tell. It’s all most peculiar.”

“That is not possible,” Ziva protested, glancing incredulously at each of her colleagues, “I hit her! My shot hit her high in the shoulder, I was shooting to disable! Before that, I delivered a combat strike that should have killed her!”

“And yet,” Ducky disputed, “she is uninjured. I couldn’t find even a bruise on her. One would also expect to find numerous minor lacerations caused by her abrupt self-defenestration,” he added, “but there is nothing.” He noted McGee’s puzzled frown and elaborated, “She threw herself out of a window, Timothy - from the French fenĂȘtre, though the word itself was coined in Prague, in 1419, when seven town officials were thrown from the Town Hall; this had the unfortunate result of precipitating the Hussite War. Then in 1618, two Imperial governors and their secretary were similarly tossed from Prague Castle, sparking the Thirty Years War. Defenestration is a rather drastic but effective short-term means of settling a political dispute, while igniting a war,” he chuckled.

I often think the NCIS writers have more fun with Ducky than almost any other character. <OT, Ducky style> I first discovered defenestration (such a great word, don't you think?) courtesy of the late great Arthur C. Clarke and his short story collection Tales From The White Hart. The Defenestration Of Ermintrude Inch is the relevant tale therein. Another, The Reluctant Orchid, is one of the funniest short stories I've ever read. </OT>
Old 28-01-2013, 15:30   #11
Taf
cf.mega poster

Every time I see "Ducky" I always think of Illya Kuryakin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illya_Kuryakin

That shows my age
Old 09-02-2013, 15:57   #12
Anonymouse
RIP Tigger - 12 years?!

Where's it gone? It's not being shown now!
Old 09-02-2013, 16:06   #13
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymouse View Post
Where's it gone? It's not being shown now!
If you mean Series 10 it's still showing on FOX, Fridays at 9:00pm
Old 10-02-2013, 17:04   #14
Taf
cf.mega poster

Re: NCIS :Series 10

I spotted NCIS on Channel 5 the other day... and it was an episode I somehow missed or it's from another series.

Take a look here and see how many episodes are on TV this week alone... (NCIS: Los Angeles included)

http://www.radiotimes.com/search?q=NCIS&type=episodes
Old 12-02-2013, 15:14   #15
Anonymouse
RIP Tigger - 12 years?!

Re: NCIS :Series 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
If you mean Series 10 it's still showing on FOX, Fridays at 9:00pm
Yes, I found that out this week - Sky isn't billing it as 'NCIS Season 10' any more, so I didn't see it in the listings. Thanks!