14-10-2010, 14:43
|
#1
|
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Midlands
Age: 45
Services: Sky + HD family pack
50mb XXL
Phone M
Sutton Coldfield TX
Posts: 1,283
|
What Camera
I have a DSLr but would like something easy to carry about to for point and click.
I have about £80 to spend. Would like opitical zoom.
Any reccomendations?
Cheers
|
|
|
14-10-2010, 14:47
|
#2
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Services: VM TVM HD, BBL, phone; BT phone; Freeview.
Posts: 982
|
Re: What Camera
|
|
|
14-10-2010, 14:51
|
#3
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Doncaster, S. Yorks.
Age: 43
Services: TV:Sky+, BB:DRL VDSL2 40/10 with Ask4, Phone:Mobile Only
Posts: 2,320
|
Re: What Camera
I would go for the Panasonic Lumix TZ7/TZ10, they are astonishing point-and-shoots  Especially good if you like landscape and macro shots
|
|
|
14-10-2010, 18:18
|
#4
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kairdiff-by-the-sea
Age: 70
Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Posts: 10,539
|
Re: What Camera
I saw in PCWorld/Currys today a half price 12Mp Fujifilm
Not the price on the webcite
http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/fujifil...87733-pdt.html
|
|
|
14-10-2010, 19:49
|
#5
|
|
CF Resident Dog
Join Date: Mar 2005
Services: Zen FTTP 910
Posts: 16,200
|
Re: What Camera
Quote:
Originally Posted by haydnwalker
I would go for the Panasonic Lumix TZ7/TZ10, they are astonishing point-and-shoots  Especially good if you like landscape and macro shots 
|
I agree shame they don't cost £80 though like his price point!
|
|
|
14-10-2010, 21:25
|
#6
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Doncaster, S. Yorks.
Age: 43
Services: TV:Sky+, BB:DRL VDSL2 40/10 with Ask4, Phone:Mobile Only
Posts: 2,320
|
Re: What Camera
Sorry...didn't notice the price limit at the time
|
|
|
15-10-2010, 22:34
|
#7
|
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Midlands
Age: 45
Services: Sky + HD family pack
50mb XXL
Phone M
Sutton Coldfield TX
Posts: 1,283
|
Re: What Camera
Thanks to all your help guys. Its been great. I decided on a Samsung ES71
With a 4gb sdhc card its setting me back £120
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 13:39.
|