Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Just added Sport & Movies

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.


Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Just added Sport & Movies
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2010, 11:04   #1
con1_uk
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 6
con1_uk is an unknown quantity at this point
Just added Sport & Movies

Hello, I have just added sport and movies, how long does it take to come on? I have 3 boxes and the lady said 20 minutes, that was nearly 2 hours ago...


Oh yea had to pay £7!!! for the HD channels and thats only on one! box
con1_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-08-2010, 13:20   #2
con1_uk
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 6
con1_uk is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just added Sport & Movies

Well nearly 3 hours later and still no channels!!! rang up but you now get an automated we are working on the problem message. Looks like I am going to miss the Charity Shield
con1_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 13:24   #3
ChrisLUFC22
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Yorkshire
Services: Sky Stream
Posts: 342
ChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to all
Re: Just added Sport & Movies

I did mine on a sunday evening online and I didn't check till I got home from work monday but they were all on. I'll be surprised if you don't have within 24 hours.
ChrisLUFC22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 13:25   #4
xthedarkhourx
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bristol
Age: 42
Services: Virgin TV XL V+ Sky Sports M Phone L BB
Posts: 34
xthedarkhourx is on a distinguished roadxthedarkhourx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to xthedarkhourx
Re: Just added Sport & Movies

That's weird, when I added the sports channels a couple of months ago, I had a text message from them within 20 mins to say the channels had been added. Not sure why it's taken so long for yours to come on
xthedarkhourx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 13:30   #5
crowdog
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2
crowdog is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just added Sport & Movies

I am having the same problem. Was told their is a fault in my area and sky sports will not be on until 19:35.

How can it only be for some channels?????
crowdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 14:20   #6
con1_uk
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 6
con1_uk is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just added Sport & Movies

none have come on yet not even the movies
con1_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 21:29.


Server: lithium.zmnt.uk
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
All Posts and Content are © Cable Forum