11-06-2004, 22:12
|
#46
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,232
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Beer  and you leave her organism's out of it please.
|
|
|
11-06-2004, 22:19
|
#47
|
|
In the corner, sulking.
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Shaw, Oldham, Lancashire.
Services: 2 TV 360 boxes. 500mb BB, Phone line.
Posts: 8,041
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Ah, another day, another bottle of red, strange label though, it was South African with a distinctly tuetonic sounding name but it has a few words or symbols on the front that look like hebrew.
Now on to the ice cold Peroni , Nastro Azzuri
|
|
|
11-06-2004, 22:50
|
#48
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: surrey
Posts: 4,412
|
Re: What are you drinking?
i'm drinking dr pepper...... cant drink alcohol atm
|
|
|
11-06-2004, 23:22
|
#49
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Age: 58
Posts: 5,566
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Just found some Baileys minis so drinking them, can't drink anything else though
|
|
|
11-06-2004, 23:23
|
#50
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Services: Cablevision
Posts: 8,305
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Badgers - Golden Glory
|
|
|
12-06-2004, 00:36
|
#51
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 127.0.0.1
Age: 62
Posts: 15,868
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Just finished a nice bottle of Les Vignerons de Roueire 2003 - that's a Cabernet Sauvignon apparently.
Went down a treat which is quite good as I came back from a booze cruise a few weeks ago with lots of bottles of the stuff
|
|
|
12-06-2004, 14:48
|
#52
|
|
-
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Somewhere
Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Posts: 26,546
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Debsy42
Just found some Baileys minis so drinking them, can't drink anything else though 
|
Why not? Or is it just mixing alcohol is bad?
PS, I am not drinking ATM, but last night, I did get through rather a lot of Pimms..
|
|
|
12-06-2004, 19:14
|
#53
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Age: 58
Posts: 5,566
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by scastle
Why not? Or is it just mixing alcohol is bad?
|
After my episode in March where I was so drunk I could hardly stand up I just can't face drinking anything other than Baileys. Have actually got a mini crisis atm, my mini Baileys have screw off tops and I can't get it to screw off, any ideas anyone
|
|
|
12-06-2004, 19:17
|
#54
|
|
Permanently Banned
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: norton , teesside
Age: 58
Posts: 10,571
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Debsy42
After my episode in March where I was so drunk I could hardly stand up I just can't face drinking anything other than Baileys. Have actually got a mini crisis atm, my mini Baileys have screw off tops and I can't get it to screw off, any ideas anyone 
|
how about a pair of molegrips
|
|
|
12-06-2004, 19:18
|
#55
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,232
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Wot about this.
|
|
|
12-06-2004, 19:19
|
#56
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Cambridge
Posts: 16,760
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Just drinking coffee, at the moment.
Had some lovely Caffreys last night though.
|
|
|
12-06-2004, 19:19
|
#57
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: outer space
Posts: 1,038
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Debsy42
After my episode in March where I was so drunk I could hardly stand up I just can't face drinking anything other than Baileys. Have actually got a mini crisis atm, my mini Baileys have screw off tops and I can't get it to screw off, any ideas anyone 
|
Well iam sure I can screw it for you
|
|
|
12-06-2004, 19:21
|
#58
|
|
Guest
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Debsy42
After my episode in March where I was so drunk I could hardly stand up I just can't face drinking anything other than Baileys. Have actually got a mini crisis atm, my mini Baileys have screw off tops and I can't get it to screw off, any ideas anyone 
|
wear some rubber gloves - get a better grip
|
|
|
|
12-06-2004, 19:23
|
#59
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,232
|
Re: What are you drinking?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by luftys
Well iam sure I can screw it for you 
|
The lady want's it unscrewed mister
edit : typo
|
|
|
12-06-2004, 19:23
|
#60
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: I am house...
Services: $KY+HD - BT Infinity
Posts: 2,284
|
Re: What are you drinking?
A nice bottle of imported - Brunetto Rosso
Described as "Red Wine made from specially selected Northern Italian Grapes. Light bouquet with rounded fruit flavors, Good with pasta and meat dishes"
Was good with Tescos, Finest "Italian Meats" Fresh Pizza (£3.99)
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 23:28.
|