You are here: Home | Forum | Wobbly broadband for several days
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
Same thing again this morning. Couldn't even ping bbc.co.uk. Rebooted modem (again) and it finished with the 'cable' light being permanently out. Came back 20 minutes later and the service was back up again.
I now this won't help but I used the NTL Responstek Feedback thingmejig and got this response.
Quote:
Please accept my apologies for the problems you are experiencing with your broadband connection.
I have looked into your situation in more depth and I can see that there are some network issues in your area. These would cause the problems that you have been facing, (dropped connections, slow browsing and downloads). This issue has already been highlighted to the relevant department and work will be undertaken in due course to rectify the issue. However at present I am unable to confirm when this may occur.
So maybe after they have everyone up on 4mb from 2mb they will look at fixing this problem lots of people are having with bad browsing.