Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!
03-02-2011, 11:34
|
#16
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Liverpool
Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Posts: 8,384
|
Re: Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear
Any news on Yogi Bear Df, I have searched all of TV choice without success.
|
It's not on mine either. I'll chase it up on Saturday when I'm in the office 
---------- Post added at 12:34 ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Kane
I have posted there and have been told that they will "look into it". Like they did a week ago. The ultimate fob off! Perhaps if I post exactly the same thread every day until they sort it out I can annoy them enough to actually do something!
|
They will contact the RHE to see if they can replicate your fault. I think when you got a tech the other day, it was left to him/her to see if there was a fault locally.
Give them a day to get a responce and if they don't get back, then bump the thread.
Stay polite
|
|
|
03-02-2011, 11:38
|
#17
|
|
RIp Sweetness
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,393
|
Re: Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!
[QUOTE=Digital Fanatic;35165645]It's not on mine either. I'll chase it up on Saturday when I'm in the office  [COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 12:34 ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 ----------
cheers DF
|
|
|
03-02-2011, 11:46
|
#18
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2010
Services: VM TV XL with V+ HD, VM Phone M, VM BB M
Posts: 86
|
Re: Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!
I have just tried to start watching Heroes season 2 on the VM player as it is not available on my tv. Two minutes in, an error message comes up saying that someone else is logged in as me and it can't continue playing. Do any of VM's services work?! This is beyond a joke now.
|
|
|
03-02-2011, 12:03
|
#19
|
|
cf.geek
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Beyond The Sun
Posts: 723
|
Re: Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!
Although it does sound like a VM issue, do you know anyone else in your area with VM TV? Are the shows missing on theirs too?
|
|
|
03-02-2011, 12:36
|
#20
|
|
RIp Sweetness
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,393
|
Re: Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!
I have just received my electric magazine Yogi bear does not start until 5th February on TV choice on demand.
|
|
|
03-02-2011, 12:41
|
#21
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Liverpool
Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Posts: 8,384
|
Re: Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear
I have just received my electric magazine Yogi bear does not start until 5th February on TV choice on demand.
|
ah, cool. Advertising getting ahead of itself
|
|
|
03-02-2011, 12:49
|
#22
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2010
Services: VM TV XL with V+ HD, VM Phone M, VM BB M
Posts: 86
|
Re: Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic
[/COLOR]
They will contact the RHE to see if they can replicate your fault. I think when you got a tech the other day, it was left to him/her to see if there was a fault locally.
Give them a day to get a responce and if they don't get back, then bump the thread.
Stay polite 
|
Hehe. I will try! You are the only one I have faith in though.
|
|
|
03-02-2011, 12:54
|
#23
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Liverpool
Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Posts: 8,384
|
Re: Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Kane
Hehe. I will try! You are the only one I have faith in though. 
|
They usual mail the RHE engineer and he has to go to your local headend to check. or if he lives locally, he checks his stb.
Once it's established there is a RHE issue it is then raised as a platform outage and the On Demand Team will investigate.
They can't engage the On Demand Team until they've proved the issue. let us know how you get on.
|
|
|
04-02-2011, 11:30
|
#24
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Tonbridge
Services: VIP50
Posts: 70
|
Re: Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!
Does it take a while for new customers to get all the on demand content? Because I was installed yesterday and have the same problem as the thread creator.
I'm missing a bunch of stuff. I do have series 1 of The Mentalist, but not series 2 and I'm missing the other shows the original poster mentioned. My US Boxsets section of TV Choice is also completely empty.
|
|
|
04-02-2011, 11:37
|
#25
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Liverpool
Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Posts: 8,384
|
Re: Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearWinter
Does it take a while for new customers to get all the on demand content? Because I was installed yesterday and have the same problem as the thread creator.
I'm missing a bunch of stuff. I do have series 1 of The Mentalist, but not series 2 and I'm missing the other shows the original poster mentioned. My US Boxsets section of TV Choice is also completely empty.
|
Where are you?
|
|
|
04-02-2011, 11:41
|
#26
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Tonbridge
Services: VIP50
Posts: 70
|
Re: Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic
Where are you?
|
I'm in Tonbridge, area reference 018.
|
|
|
04-02-2011, 11:47
|
#27
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Liverpool
Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Posts: 8,384
|
Re: Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearWinter
I'm in Tonbridge, area reference 018.
|
Newton Abbott RHE then. Do as SugarKane has done and post on our VM Community Forum. They can run some checks for you.
|
|
|
04-02-2011, 11:51
|
#28
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Tonbridge
Services: VIP50
Posts: 70
|
Re: Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic
Newton Abbott RHE then. Do as SugarKane has done and post on our VM Community Forum. They can run some checks for you.
|
Isn't Newton Abbot in Devon? I'm in Kent, or am I misunderstanding how the areas work?
I'll post on the VM community forum though, cheers.
|
|
|
04-02-2011, 11:57
|
#29
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Liverpool
Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Posts: 8,384
|
Re: Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearWinter
Isn't Newton Abbot in Devon? I'm in Kent, or am I misunderstanding how the areas work?
I'll post on the VM community forum though, cheers.
|
sorry fuzzy head today
Yeah if you are in Kent then it's Crawley
|
|
|
04-02-2011, 18:34
|
#30
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Aug 2010
Services: VM TV XL with V+ HD, VM Phone M, VM BB M
Posts: 86
|
Re: Missing content- the ongoing saga! Please, somebody help me!
I have just checked the service status for my area to see if anything has been found... Sorry, this service isn't working at the moment. Please try again later on."
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 20:36.
|